How else could I have reacted?

Awww....I heard you whimper but chose to ignore it. Do not worry, you all do it!:hihi::hihi:

That wasn't Mojo whimpering it was me supressing a snigger :hihi:

Awww....I heard you whimper but chose to ignore it. Do not worry, you all do it!:hihi::hihi:

That wasn't a whimper! That was a laugh!:hihi::hihi:

That wasn't a whimper! That was a laugh!:hihi::hihi:

It was good to share cooking breakfast, I enjoyed it. The bacon that you cooked was excellent and I could tell by your beaming smile that you loved eating my sausage!:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:.....game , set and match!:hihi:

It was good to share cooking breakfast, I enjoyed it. The bacon that you cooked was excellent and I could tell by your beaming smile that you loved eating my sausage!:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:.....game , set and match!:hihi:

Hey you can't beat a chipolata for breaky... It wasn't very filling though I had to stop off for some real meat on the way home.:hihi:

I was in a NO WIN situation...and the thieving girls knew it!.....My reactions were impulsive. Would I do it again?......YES!

Remember Jinksy the cat? His used to say ...'if at first you don't succeed try something sneaky'.

You should have just waited until this group of comics came out of the lav, got their own drinks at the bar and swazzle one or two of theirs.

Don't try this at home

... with the missus it could be risky.

Hey you can't beat a chipolata for breaky... It wasn't very filling though I had to stop off for some real meat on the way home.:hihi:

Whatever am I to do with you?

Whatever am I to do with you?

I have no idea, but it had better be good and kinky, mister!:love:

I was in a NO WIN situation...and the thieving girls knew it!.....My reactions were impulsive. Would I do it again?......YES!

Your other half should have gone in whilst you fetched the bouncers.

Or since you were going to be thrown out you could just wait outside the door and trip them on the way out, one after the other. It would have amusement value, like a slap stick sketch.

It's just a shame you weren't quick enough to grab the thieving harridan and tip the drink over her head before she disappeared into the loo.

Your other half should have gone in whilst you fetched the bouncers.

Or since you were going to be thrown out you could just wait outside the door and trip them on the way out, one after the other. It would have amusement value, like a slap stick sketch.

It's just a shame you weren't quick enough to grab the thieving harridan and tip the drink over her head before she disappeared into the loo.

All in all it was a fun night. I was a little concerned however when I glanced up at my OH as I was being ejected and she was grinning!

:|