Radio 4 does it for me, intelligent conversation and coverage from further than the end of our street.

Mind broadening rather than parochial drivel.

Best reply on this thread, here here

LBC and Radio Humberside does it for me.

I've never been made to feel common or thick - why does where the presenters live make any difference?

Rhetorical?

You may never have felt you are being partronised but you are now if you claim to not understand the difference made in where a person lives.

Have you read the thread and the developed argument?

Argue your point by all means but don't claim not to understand what has been explained.

Rhetorical?

You may never have felt you are being partronised but you are now if you claim to not understand the difference made in where a person lives.

Have you read the thread and the developed argument?

Argue your point by all means but don't claim not to understand what has been explained.

He may have brass eyes like me lol

Well done again to the ace presenters at the breakfast. They've just been covering the story of a courgette shortage decimating the hopes and dreams of Radio Sheffields growing and influential army of courgette lovers.

This report is enhanced with an "Ace" reporter live down at the Parkway market.

Unfortunately this story appeared in the Guardian and most of the national press on the 17th Jan.

On the case again eh? Toby.

Edited by mickyboy

Dont worry about courgettes Toby is on the case with Council Tax dodgers more power to his elbow I say.

And still playing that "got my mind set on you" tedious now!

Think today's phone in was requested by the council. Testing the water to see the response if they inflicted a big increase in council tax.

They must carefully select the people who speak in favour of the pro EDL marches or anyone who is Pro Brexit, so they can be ripped apart on air

They must carefully select the people who speak in favour of the pro EDL marches or anyone who is Pro Brexit, so they can be ripped apart on air

It doesn't take careful selection to find an EDL member or supporter to rip apart. Just pick any.

I'm now on days, and listen in the morning. If you mean that woman today, I think she walked right into that. However, he carried on too long with her I thought.

ive texted loads of times about g20 papers signed and how it effects everyone he never never never read the text out