Amazon fire or Linx 7", and why?

Sorry to high jack but I'm considering the Linx 8. I did consider an Amazon Fire HD 6" but got put off by how much Amazon restrict it.

The reason I am thinking about these two is that I do surveys etc and I have earned enough points to get either the Linx 8 or Amazon Fire.

I already have a laptop, Asus touch screen laptop, 8GB Ram, i5 processor and a Samsung S5 Neo. I use my phone a lot more than my laptop and to be honest prefer Android to Windows 10. Not that I have a problem with Windows 10 just a preference. However the advantage of a laptop or tablet is the bigger screen.

Wondering does anyone have any thoughts on a Windows tablet versus a Android tablet?

Also worried about the screen quality of the Linx as I suspect compared to my phone it won't look very good.

Not sure whether I should hold off and get some more points before ordering something.

Sorry to high jack but I'm considering the Linx 8. I did consider an Amazon Fire HD 6" but got put off by how much Amazon restrict it.

The reason I am thinking about these two is that I do surveys etc and I have earned enough points to get either the Linx 8 or Amazon Fire.

I already have a laptop, Asus touch screen laptop, 8GB Ram, i5 processor and a Samsung S5 Neo. I use my phone a lot more than my laptop and to be honest prefer Android to Windows 10. Not that I have a problem with Windows 10 just a preference. However the advantage of a laptop or tablet is the bigger screen.

Wondering does anyone have any thoughts on a Windows tablet versus a Android tablet?

Also worried about the screen quality of the Linx as I suspect compared to my phone it won't look very good.

Not sure whether I should hold off and get some more points before ordering something.

Just install Google Play store...

Not sure why you posted after all this time.

Its not as easy as just installing Google play though is it, possible to do it from what I've read (although not tried it) but not as simple as you make out - I imagine many tablet users wouldn't want to attempt to do it.

Got the Fire BTW because the Linx was no longer available through the survey site I was using. It's not bad, my phone screen quality is better (Samsung S5 Neo) but I was expecting that. Storage is rubbish really needs a memory card but other than that it's OK but if I was buying with my own cash then I would have bought a tablet with a better screen and larger internal memory.