Sign in to follow this  

Name of motown type group ?

Hi this is a long shot to any music fans on here that like the motown sound I am trying to think of a name of a group from either the late 70s or early 80s that were like the jackson 5 type sadly I can't remember the name of the group any singer in the group or the song titles or how they went I just remember listening to their I think one hit wonder song on youtube.

I know the lead singer was male and young at the time it was made probably 12 and I read he hung himself in the 90s or late 80s living in manchester or birmingham I know it is a real long shot but thanks for any help I have it on youtube on an old playlist on a old account I can't remember the name of and its now bugging me lol

Ahhh Thank you very much that was really bugging me lol thanks the song was sad sweet dreamer how did you find that out btw?

I'm quite good at remembering useless facts. Not so strong on the important ones, sadly.

Ahhh Thank you very much that was really bugging me lol thanks the song was sad sweet dreamer how did you find that out btw?

Here you go -

They were a poor offering of a Motown group.

Oh yeah I no they wern't that great but I just had it in the back of my mind