Swann morton-jobs

I would like to get a job at swann mortons, i have heard they are a good company to work for, does anybody know if they use agency staff? if so which agency do they use and maybe i could get in that way, thanks.

Why not call and ask them? It would show initiative!

Good luck

I would like to get a job at swann mortons, i have heard they are a good company to work for, does anybody know if they use agency staff? if so which agency do they use and maybe i could get in that way, thanks.

just call in to the reception and ask for a application form fill it in and return it simple

My son is currently on work experience @ swann morton and absolutley loves it., he doesnt want to go back to school :(

My ex worked for them, and had plenty of horror stories. She had nothing but bad things to say about them. Her father had worked for them all his working life too and I was never pleased about the way they treated him.

Now of course, she's my ex, so I don't care how badly they treated either of them :)

My ex worked for them, and had plenty of horror stories. She had nothing but bad things to say about them. Her father had worked for them all his working life too and I was never pleased about the way they treated him.

Now of course, she's my ex, so I don't care how badly they treated either of them :)

I know a few people who have worked for them over the years and I have yet to meet anyone who has enjoyed it, they now control such a large part of the surgical blade spectrum and are now worth such a large amount of money that the shareholders want things toeing a tight line so expect to really earn your money there.

I applied for work there a few times,but never get replies,plus if there that bad how come hardly any vacancies?:suspect:

im told its boring work but good money , also if you know someone or have a family member that works there - you got a better chance of getting job .

Reputed to be really good employers. Founded on the 4 principles:

• Claims of individuals producing in an industry came first, before anything else, and must always remain first. They are the human beings on which everything is built.
  • If the industry cannot pay the rightful reward of labour (while they are producing for profit for the owners) then a new policy is required on the part of the management to make it do so.
  • If the management can't do the job, then a new management is required, as well as a new policy.
  • Individuals in any industry have a perfect right to demand and see that this objective is reached, because they produce the goods

Very good holidays too I recall hearing - was it 10 weeks or something silly??!?!?

I applied for work there a few times,but never get replies,plus if there that bad how come hardly any vacancies?:suspect:

The answer for you is below your post by Barmyowls.

I have also heard not so good things about this company

Reputed to be really good employers. Founded on the 4 principles:

• Claims of individuals producing in an industry came first, before anything else, and must always remain first. They are the human beings on which everything is built.
  • If the industry cannot pay the rightful reward of labour (while they are producing for profit for the owners) then a new policy is required on the part of the management to make it do so.
  • If the management can't do the job, then a new management is required, as well as a new policy.
  • Individuals in any industry have a perfect right to demand and see that this objective is reached, because they produce the goods

Very good holidays too I recall hearing - was it 10 weeks or something silly??!?!?

:hihi::hihi::hihi: