Singer wanted for Sheffield-based band..

Void are looking for a singer.

Having been blessed with a pretty handy singer in the past, the current line-up in which I handle the majority of the lead vocals is underwhelming.

Which is code for saying I'm not a good enough singer for this band.

So who's out there, looking for a rock band to join for good music and no-more-than-semi-serious rehearsals once a week? We range in age from a bit past it through to a bit older than that, but there's no particular age we're looking for. Male or female, image not a great concern as we have no plans for world domination.

Any takers? We rehearse just outside the centre of Sheffield, usually Wednesday or Thursday nights. Rehearsal recordings available by email if you're interested. PM or reply here, I'll get in touch.

Andy

Hi Andy, I have been singing for around 10 years now. I love performing and have been looking join a band for a while now. Please message me on here with details if you're still looking for a singer :)

Hi Andy, have you found anyone yet?

Feel free to send me a bit of info over.

Sara :)

I seem to have missed these. Sorry.

Void have found a singer... Things going on of which I was only dimly aware.

Thanks for the interest and good luck finding something!

Andy