**Fund security training plus SIA badge for unemployed and people wor

Are you out of work? or working less than 16 hours ? and 19 or over? Would like to work in security?

Funded Security Training plus free SIA badge for unemployed and people working less than 16 hours, also must be 19 or over

The training programme consists of two courses:

• SIA Licence Level 2 Award in Door Supervision

• Level 1 Diploma in Progression Towards Employment (Security Environment).

The course will prepare you for entry into work in the security sector. The qualification consists of a range of core units to provide opportunities for you to develop skills in the areas such as employability, learning to learn and personal development;

Plus

Security Guarding

Key Holding

Festivals and much much more.

The work opportunities are endless as security is found in most businesses throughout the UK. In addition all customers will have their SIA badge fully funded.

All training is FREE and includes a full SIA badge

Course start date – Monday 13th April

Duration – 13 weeks, 2 days per week (monday Tuesday each week)

Location - Ecclesall Road, Sheffield

Who is the training provider please? How long does the course take?

Hiya its YFL Training and its 13 weeks every Monday and Tuesday. If interested, send me your name and number i will get someone to call you

Are you out of work? or working less than 16 hours ? and 19 or over? Would like to work in security?

Funded Security Training plus free SIA badge for unemployed and people working less than 16 hours, also must be 19 or over

The training programme consists of two courses:

• SIA Licence Level 2 Award in Door Supervision

• Level 1 Diploma in Progression Towards Employment (Security Environment).

The course will prepare you for entry into work in the security sector. The qualification consists of a range of core units to provide opportunities for you to develop skills in the areas such as employability, learning to learn and personal development;

Plus

Security Guarding

Key Holding

Festivals and much much more.

The work opportunities are endless as security is found in most businesses throughout the UK. In addition all customers will have their SIA badge fully funded.

All training is FREE and includes a full SIA badge

Course start date – Monday 13th April

Duration – 13 weeks, 2 days per week (monday Tuesday each week)

Location - Ecclesall Road, Sheffield

Id like to know more about this venture who should I 'write to' with my details? I dont want to post my details here. Am new to a forum and therefore dont relly know how it all works. Advice on what to do next pleese.

Can you send me your name and number in a private message so i can get someone to call you on tuesday. Im not sure either as i dont come on it often

is this training still available or has it expired. i always seem to be to late these days lol :confused::confused::confused:

is this training still available or has it expired. i always seem to be to late these days lol :confused::confused::confused:

Ask at your jobcentre, they can arrange it for you...

hi there I have pension through early retirement do I qualify please ANDY