Stuart Gray at BDTBL

I know he has been at BDTBL a few times, but wondered what the SWFC fans thought of his recent visit? He is a fan of Jamie Murphy (and you lot always say you need wingers) and also was looking at Scunthorpe player Hakeeb Adelakun (midfielder), could be targets on his radar?

Doubt he would get Murphy, but who knows?

Guest sibon

Perhaps he was checking out the playing surface before we get our own installed :)

Adelakun was the man they were watching, I think.

Perhaps he was checking out the playing surface before we get our own installed :)

Adelakun was the man they were watching, I think.

Yes it could have been him, although he didn't do much in the game. He has been before so I am sure there is at least one SUFC player he wants to take a punt on. Or maybe he came looking for Gary Madine :hihi:

Guest sibon
Yes it could have been him, although he didn't do much in the game. He has been before so I am sure there is at least one SUFC player he wants to take a punt on. Or maybe he came looking for Gary Madine :hihi:

Let's hope he doesn't find him.

I've never seen Adelakun play. Any good?

I haven't seen much of Murphy but he seems to be a decent player and an eye for goal for a winger, I'm not sure signing united players would go down well with the fans though.

I haven't seen much of Murphy but he seems to be a decent player and an eye for goal for a winger, I'm not sure signing united players would go down well with the fans though.

Varadi wasn't bad,can't think of one we've signed straight from United thoughBut like you say the reports on Murphy do look good.

Why is this? Every decent player we have had over the last season or so you have have hoped to poach from us. I mean when Brayford came in and had a stormer for us your fans were saying how you should sign him and take him from us. The truth of the matter is that we do not have to sell anyway as we have plenty of money around anyway and quite frankly if we did it wouldn't be to you lot in a million years. I do feel that you lot suddenly stand on stilts again and think you are ten tiers above us though. A bit of money around the place and suddenly the fans expect loads of big money signings. This is football therefore I wouldn't get your hopes up too much.

Why is this? Every decent player we have had over the last season or so you have have hoped to poach from us. I mean when Brayford came in and had a stormer for us your fans were saying how you should sign him and take him from us. The truth of the matter is that we do not have to sell anyway as we have plenty of money around anyway and quite frankly if we did it wouldn't be to you lot in a million years. I do feel that you lot suddenly stand on stilts again and think you are ten tiers above us though. A bit of money around the place and suddenly the fans expect loads of big money signings. This is football therefore I wouldn't get your hopes up too much.

Pick thi bleeding dummy up lad, it's an opinion, some fans may think like you mention but certainly not me keep your players, if we have any serious ambition of moving up to the premier league why would we sign league one players anyway to be fair...

There will be quality signings at hillsborough before the season starts I can guarantee that.

Can you name any more than the one you mentioned that Wednesday were seriously interested in over the last season?? I'd not heard of any serious interest in any United players to be honest.

The only one I can remember was Harry Maguire but that was a couple of seasons ago and was well out of our price bracket.

There will be quality signings at hillsborough before the season starts I can guarantee that.

Nowt from Lane then.:hihi:

Nowt from Lane then.:hihi:

I wouldn't think so.:)