Peach Accessories Meadowhall

Hi

Has anyone bought anything from this shop, are the products expensive and do they cater for all age ranges, what are the products like?

They dont have a web site according to the meadowhall shop guide, so cant have a sneaky peak, and peoples personal reviews would be welcome.

Im looking to buy a gift for someone and came across this shop when looking at the meadowhall website.

thanks

Edited by emerald1978

I bought my step mum a loverly watch from those last year, there prices are fair would'nt say they are expensive.

They have some really nice things in there, not much choice though.

I bought my step mum a loverly watch from those last year, there prices are fair would'nt say they are expensive.

They have some really nice things in there, not much choice though.

thank you for your help, when the weathers a bit better i shall go and have a look

Ohhhh I love this shop! Gorgeous handbags and purses. Prices around £30/40, I have several bags from there, and the quality is excellent. Highly recommended. Just don't go in too often........:hihi:

Their jewellery is good quality, mid range, not really expensive, limited edition pieces so you know you won't see everyone wearing them.

I bought my friend two lovely flower shaped pendants, one black and one purple from there for her birthday last year and she loved them, still wears them.