When these British born Islamic terrorists die

Varies. Indifference mostly. Part of me thinks good because thats one less threat to worry about and they are a threat if their bragging and statements on the social media are anything to go by. If this country is the enemy as they state, then its one less for us to have to worry about. They made their choice. On a human level I wonder if they felt they made the right choice right up until the bomb or missle landed on them? Also if they are happy now and getting their martyrdom rewards.

In Iraq/Syria, what are you thoughts?

I prefer to think of them as born in Britain rather than British born.

Apparently we also have Brits in Syria fighting for the Kurdish People’s Protection against Isis. There is also talk of biker gangs fro Europe making their way to Syria to join in the fight against Isis.

Yeah, noticed that the bbc website but never read the article. We had quite a few in the Balkans too a few years ago. Mainly doing it for a few quid than ideological reasons.

But I don't care when these British born terrorists die.

I prefer to think of them as born in Britain rather than British born.

And the difference is....?

Thing is, when an Islamic Brit is killed, he could actually be killed by a Brit, or vice versa. Brits killing Brits.

In Iraq/Syria, what are you thoughts?

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

How about these guys?

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/nov/22/uk-mercenaries-fighting-islamic-state-terrorist-syria

A former British infantryman who served in Afghanistan is among a growing cohort of Britons joining the ranks of westerners travelling to Syria and Iraq to fight Islamic State (Isis) militants, the Observer has learned.

James Hughes, from Reading, Berkshire, is understood to be in Rojava, northern Syria, helping to defend the beleaguered city of Kobani as a de facto “mercenary” fighting on behalf of the Kurdish People’s Protection Units, the YPG.

I'm more worried about getting a parking ticket!

From an Islamic terrorist?:huh:

From an Islamic terrorist?:huh:

Have you seen how they deal with traffic violations in the film Judge Dredd :hihi:

I'm not particularly bothered about them going... its them coming back that's the problem..

I'm not particularly bothered about them going... its them coming back that's the problem..

Good post. That's my take on the subject exactly. I'll chuck £100 in to the kity to help send a few more overseas.

Angel1

I find it more worrying that they've taken four people suspected of planning to behead someone in this country.

Although few details have been released I would be very surprised to find that they're not jihadists. But, on the hand other hand I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't some extreme UK group saying that enough is enough following recent atrocities by IS.

yes I agree with what you are saying. I do not think government knows how to deal with them. The government is all talk but very little action.

Good post. That's my take on the subject exactly. I'll chuck £100 in to the kity to help send a few more overseas.

Angel1

I've a good mind to report you to the police for conspiring to fund terrorism but seeing as I'm in a good mood I wont! :hihi: