Radicalisation risk at 6 Muslim Schools.

Well said.

---------- Post added 21-11-2014 at 19:17 ----------

It is another example of how a certain element in this country are attempting to push the boundaries.

Rotherham, Birmingham and Dewsbury being further examples.

It is because a certain element of our society was prepared to turn a blind eye for many years. Now these groups have councils and schools under their control they can turn that blind eye for themselves.

It is the old problem of people showing more allegiance to the culture of their old country than to their present country of choice.

Those living in this country should integrate into this country's responsible and acceptable culture and lifestyle.

It is the old problem of people showing more allegiance to the culture of their old country than to their present country of choice.

Those living in this country should integrate into this country's responsible and acceptable culture and lifestyle.

Ha! Good luck with that.

Well sooner or later it's going to boil down to a war between muslims and non-muslims. Perhaps it's already started. Perhaps it's not as clear as that as we see muslims attacking muslims in Iraq and Syria

Well sooner or later it's going to boil down to a war between muslims and non-muslims. Perhaps it's already started. Perhaps it's not as clear as that as we see muslims attacking muslims in Iraq and Syria

It may have well started. We only get told a fraction of whats going on by the mainstream media. Islam in its various forms is making big waves in parts of the globe. I can only see those waves getting bigger.

It may have well started. We only get told a fraction of whats going on by the mainstream media. Islam in its various forms is making big waves in parts of the globe. I can only see those waves getting bigger.

Until countries start saying enough is enough and I think we're nearing that tipping point already ... but not all muslims are the same ... as we are kept being told

Until countries start saying enough is enough and I think we're nearing that tipping point already ... but not all muslims are the same ... as we are kept being told

I do believe not all muslims are violent and intolerant. That would be impossible but i do believe the peaceful ones need to do more. Being silent and getting on with being a good muslim arent enough. They need to root out and hand over the violent ones who are wrecking it for everyone. If they dont do more, if they dont become more proactive then people will just lump them all together and blame the average Joe Muslim for what the nutters get up to.

As for other countries. Google Germany's Muslim problem (iirc) then replace Germany with any other country in Europe. Ill look for the links myself just in cae ive remembered the wording wrong but with a general search youll find more than enough to make your toes curl.

May close them down??

Just do it.

That could be a bad idea. Close them down and they carry on behind even more closed doors than they do now. Keep the schools open, change all senior and middle management staff, perhaps all staff. Get some sensible teachers in who arent barking mad and try to undo some of the damage done to these kids. As for anyone teaching hardline ideas about blowing stuff up and how that will give them (insert number here) virgins in heaven, lock them up and throw away the key. These people are dangerous.

Anyone remember when life was simple? lol

Yes before mass immigration.

---------- Post added 22-11-2014 at 21:17 ----------

People who preferred this green and pleasant land a while ago are often referred to as living in the past. But wasn't the country much better off before all this nonsense arrived on our shores?

We keep being told we're better off with immigration. But I'm worse off than I was 10 years ago so its not done me much good.

Agree with you.

---------- Post added 22-11-2014 at 21:18 ----------

Not racist at all, islam is a religion,or do you know someone who lives there?

Very good point.

---------- Post added 22-11-2014 at 21:23 ----------

We've also seen arrests this weekend of potential terrorists who it is alleged were planning to decapitate someone in the UK.

Anyone want to open a book on what religion they were and what kind of person they were allegedly planning to decapitate.

---------- Post added 22-11-2014 at 21:25 ----------

Don't recall seeing crowds of muslins demonstrating over Rotherham as they did over a silly or cartoon.

---------- Post added 22-11-2014 at 21:29 ----------

if they dont become more proactive then people will just lump them all together and blame the average Joe Muslim for what the nutters get up to.

Shouldn't it be Ali Muslim?

---------- Post added 22-11-2014 at 21:30 ----------

That could be a bad idea. Close them down and they carry on behind even more closed doors than they do now. Keep the schools open, change all senior and middle management staff, perhaps all staff. Get some sensible teachers in who arent barking mad and try to undo some of the damage done to these kids. As for anyone teaching hardline ideas about blowing stuff up and how that will give them (insert number here) virgins in heaven, lock them up and throw away the key. These people are dangerous.

Virgin what?

Yes before mass immigration.

---------- Post added 22-11-2014 at 21:17 ----------

Agree with you.

---------- Post added 22-11-2014 at 21:18 ----------

Very good point.

---------- Post added 22-11-2014 at 21:23 ----------

We've also seen arrests this weekend of potential terrorists who it is alleged were planning to decapitate someone in the UK.

Anyone want to open a book on what religion they were and what kind of person they were allegedly planning to decapitate.

---------- Post added 22-11-2014 at 21:25 ----------

Don't recall seeing crowds of muslins demonstrating over Rotherham as they did over a silly or cartoon.

---------- Post added 22-11-2014 at 21:29 ----------

Shouldn't it be Ali Muslim?

---------- Post added 22-11-2014 at 21:30 ----------

Virgin what?

Trains? Atlantic? You tell me.

Another news story piling on the votes for UKIP