Vitamin B12 deficiency

Listen My partner works Blackpool & Preston and … Nothing But nothing she doesn’t know about b12. She is more in a position on b12 than most. I stand what I said. !

Listen My partner works Blackpool & Preston and … Nothing But nothing she doesn’t know about b12. She is more in a position on b12 than most. I stand what I said. !

ok you could be right :- http://hepatitiscnewdrugs.blogspot.co.uk/2011/01/liver-disease-and-vitamin-b-12.html

but to tell people to stop drinking is rather insulting when it can be caused by a lot of things.

Hi everyone, I'm looking for some advice please. I'm 28 and I got diagnosed with b12 deficiency at the beginning of October 2015 with a dangerously low level. I had the 5 booster shots over a couple of weeks. Had a blood test which came back normal. So now I'm on a injection every 3 months. Its only been 2 months since my last jab and I'm already feeling ill again. Falling asleep/tired all the time, feeling dizzy and sick with the tingling sensation slowly coming back too. Before I was diagnosed the mental slowness was awful and I don't want to get that bad again. I've booked in the doctors but wondered if anyone goes through the same thing?

I can't go on being so tired, I work for a very busy medical manufacturers and can't cope with the work load while I'm like this. Can anyone advise anything else I can do to help myself out?

Thank you

Strange question, but have you been to Egypt in the last few months or anywhere where there may be contaminated water? Have you swum in a river anywhere?

My OH picked up a parasite which lived in his upper intestine which drew all the B12 out of him and gave him the symptoms you've listed. Once diagnosed, a swift course of antibiotics sorted it, but he had to have extra B12 to replenish his body afterwards.

If you've not been diagnosed, it may be a possible reason why you are deficient.

antibiotics for an intestinal parasite?

---------- Post added 30-11-2015 at 11:39 ----------

So you're happy to give out medical advice, without knowing the background, on the basis of your partner working in a particular geographical location and in broken English.

Hopefully people will give your opinion exactly as much attention as it's due.

Hi everyone, I'm looking for some advice please. I'm 28 and I got diagnosed with b12 deficiency at the beginning of October 2015 with a dangerously low level. I had the 5 booster shots over a couple of weeks. Had a blood test which came back normal. So now I'm on a injection every 3 months. Its only been 2 months since my last jab and I'm already feeling ill again. Falling asleep/tired all the time, feeling dizzy and sick with the tingling sensation slowly coming back too. Before I was diagnosed the mental slowness was awful and I don't want to get that bad again. I've booked in the doctors but wondered if anyone goes through the same thing?

I can't go on being so tired, I work for a very busy medical manufacturers and can't cope with the work load while I'm like this. Can anyone advise anything else I can do to help myself out?

Thank you

well you could ask the doctors if taking sub lingual b12 when you think the b12 jab is running out would do any good.