Vets4Pets Millhouses-What are they like?

Have you seen Tim?

Thinking of having an operation done on my dog there. What are they like? Thanks

We're in there every week with different rescue cats. All the staff are lovely and obviously care about the animals.

All my cats and our rescue Dobe plus previous Dobe registered there. Always very caring very competent. Very pleased with level of care and compassion

they are all great - seen Tim a few times, but generally we are with Alastair (he is more cats I think). Very caring and genuinely concerned for your pets welfare.

Hope doggie is ok

they are all great - seen Tim a few times, but generally we are with Alastair (he is more cats I think). Very caring and genuinely concerned for your pets welfare.

Hope doggie is ok

Both lovely (as were Caroline and Scott, who set up the practice initially). Alistair had the uneviable task of PTS both my beloved Ailsa (dobermann, home visit) and Ashia (Norwegian Forest Cat, at the surgery). He was wonderful, so caring and deeply touched by it, that really helped us at the time. I'm very pleased with the practice.

I've always been really happy with them - Tim came to our house to put our old hound to sleep 3 years ago, and he was lovely. He took the two wailing 40-somethings completely in his stride! It's also never a problem to get a same day appointment with them, which for me is really important. I'd happily recommend them.

and they are now open on a Saturday too !!! super convenient for folks like me who work in a different county :)