Does anyone use dog walkers?

Some of my customers like to know how far their dog has walked, this is why i use a pedometer on my mobile, its tracks how many steps and miles iv walked and also shows the time that those miles have been done in, roughly on a busy day walking between 2 and 5 dogs i do about 8 miles all on foot :)

With the I phone in the settings it has a history of where you have been ( it's hidden in setting) I use a pedometer too and can walk up to 15 miles per day ! Which amazes me ! Do you also do little videos to send to your customers ? I do every chance I get as I love to see the dogs happy , it's also fun to show perspective customers ( with owners permission)

With the I phone in the settings it has a history of where you have been ( it's hidden in setting) I use a pedometer too and can walk up to 15 miles per day ! Which amazes me ! Do you also do little videos to send to your customers ? I do every chance I get as I love to see the dogs happy , it's also fun to show perspective customers ( with owners permission)

Yeah iv got an app on S5 where it shows where i have walked :) i do videos and take plenty of photos which i email to the owners so they have a copy :) the most miles i have done in 1 day was 17 miles, my average is about 9 miles, thats why i love my job so much it keeps me fit and im working with animals which has always been my dream :)

We started using a Dog walker earlier this year, and our experience has been very good so far. Obviously trusting someone to come into your house is a leap, but the guy has been so professional it's been great.

My neighbour is a dog walker highly recommended has regular clients

His telephone number is-: 07543870264

Email -:http://www.leavepetswithlee.co.uk

[email protected]