Kitten missing S14

:)My kitten has got out this evening and not come home. He must have ran out as we let the dog out.

I've been looking for him for about two hours now and no joy. Please can you keep an eye out.

The kitten a male white and ginger. He's very friendly and will come when called. His name is Richard.

He's not been out before so I really hope he's ok. I don't have a picture of him.

Please PM me or call 07733253726

Edited by Bluefeline
HOME

Is anyone missing a large ginger and white cat from s12 area? My neighbour has just come round saying this cat has been found on her drive and he's in a bad way think it's been knocked down. Not sure if male or female but cat is large and ginger and white. Please share x I rang you earlier

name of poster is Amy Robinson‎Missing Pets Sheffield Area is a facebook group

Is anyone missing a large ginger and white cat from s12 area? My neighbour has just come round saying this cat has been found on her drive and he's in a bad way think it's been knocked down. Not sure if male or female but cat is large and ginger and white. Please share x I rang you earlier

name of poster is Amy Robinson‎Missing Pets Sheffield Area is a facebook group

Thanks for taking the time to reply. No he's not mine. Mine is only three months old, so still little.

No sign of him yet. Just going out for another look to see if he's around.

---------- Post added 31-01-2015 at 21:43 ----------

Kitten now home, he was found at the other side of the city.

I would just like to say a big thanks to the lady who contact us regarding our kitten.