12.2 pony for loan to stay here, Ridgeway

Hi pony babes. Could you please provide further information: How much are you looking for per week towards costs? Are you happy for her to be hacked out? Is she insured/would we only need rider insurance? Is all tack available? My step-daughter is 7 years old and is keen to learn. I have loaned previously and have been riding for more years than I care to remember. I would like the opportunity to be able to teach her to ride myself. I know the area very well (we live at Basegreen) and would like to be able to take her out to hack her on lead rein around the local bridleways. Thanks

Ponybabes? Have you any idea of suitable yards/ livery grazing ridgeway or nr S8 end? Private. Found a suitable horse just trying to find someplace to keep him if moved over here. Mansion house? They don't answer phone or reply to owt. Hazlebarrow iffy, Snowdon? And maybe is there any place down Robin brook? Any clues?

Why is Hazelbarrow iffy?