Gravel boards cut in half

does anyone know of a company that sells gravel boards half the height 4-5 inch or so or who can cut them in half and deliver them white stone effect

How many do u need cutting and where are u ?

does anyone know of a company that sells gravel boards half the height 4-5 inch or so or who can cut them in half and deliver them white stone effect

As the irish man said. My next trick is impossible so there fore i will not attempt it. :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

As the irish man said. My next trick is impossible so there fore i will not attempt it. :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

gi sumone an inch

9 / 12 inch angle grinder with a stone cutting disc , cuts like butter

9 / 12 inch angle grinder with a stone cutting disc , cuts like butter

Very true a petrol still saw is better with a flow of water as long as u know what u dong easy peesy

Very true a petrol still saw is better with a flow of water as long as u know what u dong easy peesy

TRUE /BUT Any one who cuts gravel boards ia asking for trouble they will be very week and not fit for purpose. :suspect::suspect::suspect::suspect:cowboys

TRUE /BUT Any one who cuts gravel boards ia asking for trouble they will be very week and not fit for purpose. :suspect::suspect::suspect::suspect:cowboys

Yes but also I depends on what they being used for as poster hadent said then we carnt jump to conclusions.

I have a mate who users them to separate his very patch

Yes but also I depends on what they being used for as poster hadent said then we carnt jump to conclusions.

I have a mate who users them to separate his very patch

Whats a very patch. You have some strange friends. Is he Polish.:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Whats a very patch. You have some strange friends. Is he Polish.:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Ment to say veggie patch don't what it is with you trying to take the ****

---------- Post added 30-07-2014 at 16:29 ----------

Looking at your pot spider comes up with troll

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/search.php?searchid=27674363

Ment to say veggie patch don't what it is with you trying to take the ****

---------- Post added 30-07-2014 at 16:29 ----------

el

Looking at your pot spider comes up with troll

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/search.php?searchid=27674363

Been in the building trade all my life and have to smile at the things people like you come up with./ Uses gravel boards cut in half why didnt he use back edges double the strength same size half the price. No not a troll an experienced builder that can spot a cowboy a mile away. Get a job on the buses my lad youre not fit to mash a trades man tea. :hihi::hihi::hihi::suspect::suspect: I take it you are under 18 and thimk you know it all.

Edited by spider1

Hillsborough fencing do them but not with stone face, £8 ish i think.