Barnsley vs Blades

Chesterfield are the ones to watch for me I had them at 11\5 tonight, there a very good side, I honestly think United are going to struggle to get in the play offs never mind win em, teams are really biting now.

If that's the case, last home game of the season against Chesterfield could be huge...

I see we've got the Eagles back at the Lane for the Hull FC game on 19 April, at least we'll only have that Chezzy game and hopefully the playoff game at the Lane after that...

Can't see anything but a North Barnsley win, 2-1.

If that's the case, last home game of the season against Chesterfield could be huge...

I see we've got the Eagles back at the Lane for the Hull FC game on 19 April, at least we'll only have that Chezzy game and hopefully the playoff game at the Lane after that...

On the other side of the coin pal,United are due a decent run and it's no better time for it to start to be fair Sheff.

Any Blades care to put their two penneth in ??????

CB I'm going for a Blade win, nothing else will do plus if we lose they'll want to hang Nidgeybumps

I just hope for those Blades that are going that it's more entertaining than the home leg was.

Any Blades care to put their two penneth in ??????

One a piece ... they had their **** up in the last game, so anyone not performing to their best abilities needs to be put in the stiffs until their contract is up.

It's crystal clear that if we are not the most technically skilled then we must be the biggest hearted,no excuses should be accepted, they as all as aware as we are as to what is required.

To put in less than 100% effort is unacceptable and if they don't understand that fact they should be made to look for another profession.

After hearing the dingles over the last few days I sincerely hope you hammer them, really fricking hammer them, sick of hearing the scrubbers talk about how they know this and that about how united play and their gonna do this and that and its a foregone conclusion.

So come on united, all Sheffield aren't we, hoping to hell you win, convincingly by 3, hope you lay siege to their box for 85 minutes and they all go home licking their wounds.

Their wounds would want more than licking Webby if somebody had laid seige to their box for 85 minutes :gag: :gag: :hihi:

Their wounds would want more than licking Webby if somebody had laid seige to their box for 85 minutes :gag: :gag: :hihi:

:hihi: well done sir, but in all seriousness I'm getting sick of hearing em,on their little run, "we know how united play" " we're gonna take their spot" and my favourite " they're a 1 dimensional 1 plan team, easy to play against".

How many of them have seen decent football in the last 15 years, or whenever they got lucky and went up under DW?

Just getting sick of em ribbing our city thinking it's 3 points in the bag.

So for the only time this season.

Cmon you blades.:help:

After hearing the dingles over the last few days I sincerely hope you hammer them, really fricking hammer them, sick of hearing the scrubbers talk about how they know this and that about how united play and their gonna do this and that and its a foregone conclusion.

So come on united, all Sheffield aren't we, hoping to hell you win, convincingly by 3, hope you lay siege to their box for 85 minutes and they all go home licking their wounds.

How can you say that I hope Barnsley win 5-0 :hihi:

---------- Post added 01-04-2015 at 23:00 ----------

:hihi: well done sir, but in all seriousness I'm getting sick of hearing em,on their little run, "we know how united play" " we're gonna take their spot" and my favourite " they're a 1 dimensional 1 plan team, easy to play against".

How many of them have seen decent football in the last 15 years, or whenever they got lucky and went up under DW?

Just getting sick of em ribbing our city thinking it's 3 points in the bag.

So for the only time this season.

Cmon you blades.:help:

No no and what are you saying are you a closet blade ???

How can you say that I hope Barnsley win 5-0 :hihi:

---------- Post added 01-04-2015 at 23:00 ----------

No no and what are you saying are you a closet blade ???

Nah ...he's just a closet:hihi: