Alien Isolation

Alien Isolation is only 6.39 on GETGAMES, I am tempted but it looks very slow, anyone played it?, when you die, how far back into the game do you go, etc? The graphics, well the textures also look a bit blocky, like Doom 3.

I found it boring, I gave it a couple of hours then never bothered with it again.

Had you had many encounters with the alien by then?, did you find when you were killed you had to go right back to play again?

what were the graphics like?

tx

Edited by gamezone07

It's a good game but I think it helps if you're into the Alien universe. I've never really sat down and watched the films, although they are on my list of stuff to watch so I'll get round to them one day, so I'm not that into it all.

As such, I found after a few hours I never went back to it again, however I do think it's a good game, the graphics are great and the environments are wonderfully realised and it really feels like you're in a slightly 80s inspired ship.

I think I'd seen the Alien 3 or 4 times after about 3 hours of play.

I like the game, very good.

Superb game - GOTY 2014 for me.

Graphics blocky?!?! No way it's one of the best looking games I've ever played.

To get the best experience play with headphones and the lights off, better still play with oculus rift.

It can be slow paced for some but I enjoyed the challenging, stealthy gameplay which makes you think tactically.

I haven't had time to complete it on xb1 but plan to rebuy it on PC and play in 4K.