Barnsley vs Blades

This match is ALL TICKET for blades supporters.

We have been allocated 5,500 tickets, priced £23 Adults, £16 Seniors (Over 65) and Young Adults (17-21), £10 Under 17s, and £5 Under 12s - proof of age must be provided on the turnstiles.

Approximately 80 tickets and a handful of single tickets remain for this game. Tickets are now only available to purchase in person at the box office or over the phone on 0871 995 1889. These will be on sale until 12noon Thursday 2nd April or until sold out.

Phenominal support once again for DEM BLADES

Just under 58,000 at the lane for the 3 games last week and 5,500 going to Barnsley.They really don't deserve that kind of support the way they are playing at the moment cb.

Or the other way round perhaps Atticus ... such loyal supporters don't deserve the fayre that's being served up to them.

This will be a test for the new Baaarnsley manager, and I reckon he will continue in the same vain, a breath of fresh air in a stale managerial world IMO. You'll do well to get a draw but I think a loss is on the cards here tbh.

Gotta go with the usual. 4-0 to baaarnsley.

Very important game,a loss brings the pack together think Clough will be cautious 1-1.

Very important game,a loss brings the pack together think Clough will be cautious 1-1.

You think Clough will be cautious? How did you come to that conclusion?

Clough being cautious, no s**t Sherlock!

0-0 or 1-0 Barnsley. :(:)

It was tongue in cheek,you must seem them every week,I go on what I hear.

:hihi:Grass is green captain obvious..

Haven't heard this for ages, tickled me that.

It was tongue in cheek,you must seem them every week,I go on what I hear.

That's what I thought dobby but couldn't resist. :)

We play one up top at home, so based on that I'm not expecting us to come over all Kamikaze at Oakwell. :)

That's what I thought dobby but couldn't resist. :)

We play one up top at home, so based on that I'm not expecting us to come over all Kamikaze at Oakwell. :)

Agree m8 and I think 1-1 will be ok for you.

Agree m8 and I think 1-1 will be ok for you.

I'd take that now, but you know what footballs like. We outplayed them at the Lane but lost, so a draw would be ok.

If we lose there will be calls for Cloughs head, nothing new as far as both sets of Sheffield supporters are concerned, frustration breeds impatience.

So after a season full of almost no pressure games,just run of the mill points gathering that every team has,with a few games left,a game that could be labelled as a pressure game rolls up,not even a must win,just a must not lose with the extra coming from it being a Yorkshire derby.................we finally get to see how this Blades team and management handles a pressure game for the first time this season............how it goes will be a good pointer to how forthcoming pressure games will go,including any possible play off games.