How to rename a link?

Could someone tell me how do u rename a link? Like change link to say ,, see here, with here underlined being the link instead of the full address.

<a href="url">Text to be displayed</a>

where it says url type in the address for what you're linking to, and where it says text to be displayed, type in what you want the link to say on your page

Could someone tell me how do u rename a link? Like change link to say ,, see here, with here underlined being the link instead of the full address.

For links on the forum? You need to do:

[ URL=http://www.yourlink.com]Your clickable text[ /URL]

Remove spaces for it to work.

oops sorry, my mistake, i presumed the questionw as regarding html:help: thats due to me spending the past few months studying this subject so i had it on the brain, sorry

Put your curser on the hyperlink and right mouse click, move across to edit hyperlink. Look for the box saying text to display and type in text. thanks

Hi hecate,

i'm new in this forum and also new for PC/software users.. can you teach me more specific about this post? Thanx..

on here you click the little planet / link icon when posting a rply and paste in the link while selecting the text you want to be displayed