Are fog lights necessary?

You and I know that I was just waiting for some comment about how minibus drivers in Wakefield get told them must be or something..

I was told at my recent CPC training the driving test pass certificate includes a clause, which you sign, that you agree to keep up to date with the Highway Code.

Its over 30 since I passed my test, I dry to google it, but some here may have passed recently ;)

I guess those CPC trainers do have a lot of time to fill, useless information instead of real learning.

I was told at my recent CPC training the driving test pass certificate includes a clause, which you sign, that you agree to keep up to date with the Highway Code.

Its over 30 since I passed my test, I dry to google it, but some here may have passed recently ;)

I guess those CPC trainers do have a lot of time to fill, useless information instead of real learning.

It seems they do because I've never been told that on any of the driving training I've done. There's also no law that requires me to either.

They got starred? Oh there goes the neighbourhood it'll be full of ponces in Evoques now....
It was certainly full of Jesuit brothers. In their habit, complete with collar...and knocking around in a very new 4 door Maserati. I s**t you not. :o I kept looking for hidden cameras :hihi:

That's what driving instructors teach. I guess it's easier for students than using the handbrake.

That would go someway to explaining why some drivers today are accidents waiting to happen.

Fog in Swallownest yesterday, not thick but loads of people with rear fogs on. Some so stupidly bright I had to increase the distance a bit.

guess they did their job then

What I want to know is- Why do people in white or silver cars think they can be seen in thick fog so they don't need to have lights on at all.