Fidel Castro dies

Full circle. Your anecdote from visiting Cuba as a tourist is supposed to overrule the collective data from journalists, governments, and the many thousands who have risked their lives to escape Cuba (obviously not those who were slaughtered by machine-gun in the attempt).

Have you been to North Korea? Otherwise I'm also calling hypocrite.

It is a well know FACT that Castro sent thousands of dissenting Cubans over to Florida and provided the BOATS,

You have neither been to Cuba OR N.Korea but you are talking a lot of B.S about it, top and bottom of it you know nothing about Cuba.

and just incase you have forgotten i an no supporter of any Castro in Cuba, and in know way sticking up for them.

It is a well know FACT that Castro sent thousands of dissenting Cubans over to Florida and provided the BOATS,

You have neither been to Cuba OR N.Korea but you are talking a lot of B.S about it, top and bottom of it you know nothing about Cuba.

and just incase you have forgotten i an no supporter of any Castro in Cuba, and in know way sticking up for them.

Your false equivalence between Cuba and the US/UK suggests that you see some kind of balancing virtue in the Cuban system and you demonstrate hypocrisy by commenting on North Korea where you have not been and dismissing my comments on Cuba because I have not been.

Also, pretty much everything which appears on the forum with the word fact written next to it in upper case is false, so I assume that this is too otherwise you would have linked to a source.

Your false equivalence between Cuba and the US/UK suggests that you see some kind of balancing virtue in the Cuban system and you demonstrate hypocrisy by commenting on North Korea where you have not been and dismissing my comments on Cuba because I have not been.

Also, pretty much everything which appears on the forum with the word fact written next to it in upper case is false, so I assume that this is too otherwise you would have linked to a source.

You taking that attitude and calling me a liar, with no attempt to find out i have done talking to you, nobody can discus things with people who make things up and calling them fact, and the facts other people quote are rubbished,

here is the link you desperately need.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mariel_boatlift

You taking that attitude and calling me a liar, with no attempt to find out i have done talking to you, nobody can discus things with people who make things up and calling them fact, and the facts other people quote are rubbished,

here is the link you desperately need.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mariel_boatlift

I've not called you a liar. I described you earlier as an "honest source". I do worry that you've been convinced by the lies of others, but then I suspect you think the same of me so I don't see how that's controversial.

The 1980 Mariel boat lift incident is not germane to the matter of decades of Cubans being machine-gunned by their own government for trying to leave.

And I make no apology for pointing out that writing fact in upper case does not make a wrong thing right.