The BBC Xmas montage

If it was there would be no reproduction.

With a global population of 7.4 billion, I don't think that's a bad thing.

Oh dear, oh dear. I haven't seen this level of ignorance in a while. You're on the internet, educate yourself.

If you want to get personal because I have different views then you than so be it but it won't change my views and many more.

Because it's not normal,to be honest they don't bother me but I don't want it shoving in my face.

Spot on mate , totally agree

I accept people's right to be bigots but I don't want it shoving in my face.

---------- Post added 05-12-2016 at 17:15 ----------

If it was there would be no reproduction.

I'm gay. I have a 6 month old daughter. Sorry what point was it you were making exactly?

What i find utterly staggering is violence and sex are not shown before the 9pm watershed, yet the BBC think its acceptable to air this montage way before the watershed when children will be watching.

I accept people's right to be bigots but I don't want it shoving in my face.

---------- Post added 05-12-2016 at 17:15 ----------

I'm gay. I have a 6 month old daughter. Sorry what point was it you were making exactly?

I could get into a massive argument here but let's not eh,you have your ways I have my thoughts.

I could get into a massive argument here but let's not eh,you have your ways I have my thoughts.

Indeed, because I suspect I know where you would be taking this conversation and it would likely get messy. I seriously hope I don't somehow know you in real life.

---------- Post added 05-12-2016 at 17:24 ----------

What i find utterly staggering is violence and sex are not shown before the 9pm watershed, yet the BBC think its acceptable to air this montage way before the watershed when children will be watching.

I have absolutely no idea how my daughter will cope when she see's her 2 mums holding hands. I will imagine she won't even notice as long as Peppa Pig is on.

---------- Post added 05-12-2016 at 17:31 ----------

I'm going to have to leave this thread as I can feel my anger rising already, and I have better things to do with my time than be angered by people I don't know and have no desire to know on the internet.

I didnt realise my quote was going to cause so much controversy.I was just being honest about how i feel about it.Unfortunately there will always be people who think differently,you can shout at people and insult them but it wont change anything,there will always be people who are violent,racist,homophobic,bullies until the human race is gone.You cannot get in to somebodys mind and change that.People might not show these thoughts but they will still think it in private.Thats life im afraid,the most racist person i have ever had the misfortune to have dealings with was black and had a conviction for racism against a white person.People of all faiths colours and sexual orientation can have flaws and show prejudice.I have never been racist or homphobic to anybody in my life i am just not comfortable with seeing gay sex in front of me.

Edited by area 51

Gay sex???

Are you even on this planet.

If you seriously think "gay sex" consitutes two people fully clothed in a pub holding pints sharing a kiss lasting less than 2 seconds you need your head screwing on properly.

Be honest, enough with the horse crap about "...didn't think it would cause such controversy.." and "....I have never been homophobic in my life..." You are making excuses. You know exactly what you put and what reaction you were going to have.

Newsflash, you ARE being homophobic and you ARE showing your prejudice by making such comments. You are entitled to your thoughts just as much as I am - you are absolutely right nobody can force anyone to change their own mind.

But please spare us the whole "Im not homophobic BUT....... nonsense. Just admit it. You think in a certain way and nothing will change that.

Gay sex???

Are you even on this planet.

If you seriously think "gay sex" consitutes two people fully clothed in a pub holding pints sharing a kiss lasting less than 2 seconds you need your head screwing on properly.

Be honest, enough with the horse crap about "...didn't think it would cause such controversy.." and "....I have never been homophobic in my life..." You are making excuses. You know exactly what you put and what reaction you were going to have.

Newsflash, you ARE being homophobic and you ARE showing your prejudice by making such comments. You are entitled to your thoughts just as much as I am - you are absolutely right nobody can force anyone to change their own mind.

But please spare us the whole "Im not homophobic BUT....... nonsense. Just admit it. You think in a certain way and nothing will change that.

Hands up you are right, i will never be comfortable with it.Has i said in my first post i will live with it.End of.To be honest does it matter to you that not everybody is happy with it,what does it matter?.