I need a manufacturer?

I need someone in Sheffield or nearby who can make my equestrian products. Google is bringing up not much at all. They are canvas, cotton etc products. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Must it be nearby? You're narrowing your options a lot by not looking further afield. What sort of quantities?

Well as nearby as possible. Is there nothing in sheffield/south yorks? Or even England!! I'm not sure at this point im really just trying to get in touch with manufacturers right now and take it from there.

what are you looking for? designwise? pm me i have contacts in manufacturing abroad

Good of you to want to keep it in the UK, and do not subcontract abroad until and unless you've at least applied to register the designs of your products. If it's clothing or the like, I can refer you to a contact (clothing manufacturer) near Chesterfield.

There are a few hundred ex-Burberry employees round Rotherham who will be a dab hand with a sewing machine if you want to go the whole hog and hire them directly I suppose.

I don't want to go abroad. I've plenty of contacts out there. L00b please send me details.

I don't want to go abroad. I've plenty of contacts out there. L00b please send me details.

you wont get whatever it is produced competitively here unless you have huge margins or really good numbers:roll:

is it a horse feeder?? someone i spoke to years ago wanted this but it was uneconomical as they couldnt do the numbers

Edited by pmurtdlanod1

It would help if you specified what products you want manufacturing. Canvas and cotton could be anything from jodhpurs and shirts to rugs or numnahs, and probably things I haven't even thought of.

A friend of mine couldn't find anywhere price competitive around Sheffield for a product made of similar materials.

I think they ended up manufacturing in Hull, but I think there were cheaper uk options further away.

Well as nearby as possible. Is there nothing in sheffield/south yorks? Or even England!! I'm not sure at this point im really just trying to get in touch with manufacturers right now and take it from there.

I have no idea if this company could help you out, but it's at least worth a phone call. They're in Ecclesfield.

M & N Canvas Services

Butterthwaite Lane, Ecclesfield

Sheffield

S35 9WA

Telephone: 0114-246 1293