Personal Training

I am now offering FREE Consultation and half hour taster sessions for potential new clients for the next 2 weeks only.

Never worked with a PT before? Curious to try before you buy? Give me a shout and I can help you kick start your new fit & healthy lifestyle with an insight into what you could achieve if you sign up with me.

Burn fat, gain or just tone muscle, lose that post-baby belly, slim down for your wedding to look the best you've ever looked on your big day, tone your beach body so you'll never be shy on holiday again or just get yourself out of that sedentary lifestyle of work, TV, sleep, work, TV, sleep!

Let me teach you how to build up that body confidence, fix your diet with real nutritious food and regular meals that won't leave you starving and give you a new found energy that you never knew you had.

Different affordable packages available.

Sound good? Message me on here, Facebook Danielle Beauvoir – Personal Trainer or Twitter @fitness_foodie_