Looking to be continued to be taught the plumbing trade.

Hi, I'm 20. I have my level 3 qualifications and have 7 months on-site experience. I had to be recently let go by my ex-boss because his work load wasn't much, so he couldn't afford to keep me unfortunately. I'm wondering if there's anyone willing to take me on and continue to teach me the trade. My wages aren't much and I'd be prepared to stay at the same rate. Long, long days aren't a problem (having previously worked 17 hour days at times), nor are weekends. I have done both domestic and commercial work. (that being in bars, spas, pubs, kitchens, care homes and hair salons)

I'm Intake area and am currently taking my driving lessons (for what it's worth)

If anyone is interested, please send me a private message and I'll give you my number so we can talk. Thanks

Hi there,

My other half is an electrician, so I will ask him if he knows anyone in the plumbing trade that will take you on. I am also from the s12 area originally, so I will also ask around locally. I don't know many people currently learning a trade, i've always thought that it's a great path to go down though. Good luck, it sounds like you have a great work ethic! :)

Hi there,

My other half is an electrician, so I will ask him if he knows anyone in the plumbing trade that will take you on. I am also from the s12 area originally, so I will also ask around locally. I don't know many people currently learning a trade, i've always thought that it's a great path to go down though. Good luck, it sounds like you have a great work ethic! :)

Thank you, Dales. I greatly appreciate that! Please, get back to me if he does by chance know someone! :)

Keep trying, it looks like you are a hard worker who deserves a break.

You can check brookhousetraining or Skills Bug for Plumbing courses.