Talk Talk Internet problems Megathread

I have connection problems in S10 near the cemetary. Does anyone else just lose their talk-talk connection for no reason? Had ten minutes connection tonight.

It's always dead slow around the cemetery

There's another thread on this board about this. But in S8. I solved my problem by switching the router off for a whole weekend (I went away) & it's been pretty stable ever since. Maybe try something like that? Talk talk are utterly useless, I'll be leaving in June when my contract is up.

You don't have to switch it off for that long. Unplug the power for ten seconds (count to 20 in your head) and plug it back in. It will seek a new path then and usually fix the issue.

Well, that didn't last long. Came home from work to find my router is not connected to the internet. I cannot wait to be rid of this shambles of a **** poor company.

Well sorry to hear that - partner of eldest states that there are issues with broadband in a part of Sheffield that TT can do nothing about due to infrastructure problem = BT Openreach problem; who are not prepared to do anything about it.