5 K Run track in Sheffield ?

Hi Guys, Any one could please recommend a 5 K run track in and around S5 Area ?, Been to rother valley park yesterday for the 5 K, it was great , but the time and distance to travel everyday is bit too much for me.

Any comments appreciated..

Leo

wooly wood bottom from medical centre on Tyler st to bottom on Bellhouse and back is 5k

Concord parkrun is a 2 lapper. Depending on where you are a run to it and a run home may add up to 5k.

The trans pennine trail goes for at least 3k along the NE side of S5. You could chop an out-and-back 5k section with ease.

Strava is your best friend finding your route.

Dam Flask? I'm positive my colleague at work says there is a route out there that is exactly 5k. You might have to do a Google search to find out exactly where though.

Dam Flask? I'm positive my colleague at work says there is a route out there that is exactly 5k. You might have to do a Google search to find out exactly where though.

Taking the track on the west side and crossing the little bridge to come back it's 3.3 miles (5.3km), taking the the road through Low Bradfield and back alongside the bowling green it's 3.5 miles (5.6km)... I've run round there far too often! :)

Hillsborough Park - they do the Park run from there?

Hillsborough Park - they do the Park run from there?

Good point - Hillsborough parkrun is exactly 5k, well worth a trip on a Saturday morning to familiarise yourself with the route.