Golf clubs stolen from car Owlthorpe

Just a heads up. Thieves operating in Owlthorpe. My 14 year daughters golf clubs were stolen either last night or this morning.

She is heartbroken as golf is a major part of her life (she plays/practises every day) and they were a joint birthday/Christmas present for her last year.

They are Callaway brand and have quite distinctive orange and black grips. If anyone sees any for sale anywhere please p.m me as we can't afford to replace them with new ones.

Just a heads up. Thieves operating in Owlthorpe. My 14 year daughters golf clubs were stolen either last night or this morning.

She is heartbroken as golf is a major part of her life (she plays/practises every day) and they were a joint birthday/Christmas present for her last year.

They are Callaway brand and have quite distinctive orange and black grips. If anyone sees any for sale anywhere please p.m me as we can't afford to replace them with new ones.

Hope they catch the scummers and you get them back.

She can borrow my Ben Hogans (Callaway X14) if you like, until you get them back or get replacements . Mens though and steel shaft.

My husband has just seen this thread and asked me to offer his golf bag for her Its a Motocaddy Lite. Only had it 12 months and in very good condition. He doesn't want anything for it and would like to donate - PM me

My husband has just seen this thread and asked me to offer his golf bag for her Its a Motocaddy Lite. Only had it 12 months and in very good condition. He doesn't want anything for it and would like to donate - PM me

You're just trying to get rid of his golf bag without him knowing, aren't you ? :hihi:

That's sad, but is there a reason she left them in the car overnight? I wouldn't dare leave anything in my car.

That's sad, but is there a reason she left them in the car overnight? I wouldn't dare leave anything in my car.

Doesn't say they were.

Doesn't say they were.

There's a bit of a giveaway in the thread title..

There's a bit of a giveaway in the thread title..

Ah yes, apologies. read the thread a dozen times too. :roll:

Wasn't just trying to be pedantic though, it could have been a garage or shed theft, or worse.

Doesn't say they were.

It says that the golf clubs were stolen from her car either last night or this morning, and my super investigative powers make me assume they must have been in her car overnight.

Hi there, just wanted to say a big thank you to the forum members who have sent kind offers of golf equipment on loan or as a donation. It is wonderful to know that there are still plenty of kind, generous and considerate people left in the world :)

In response to some of the other replies, yes very, very foolishly we did leave the clubs in the boot of the car overnight (we are only human and make mistakes) and it is a lesson we have learnt very much the hard way!!!

The end result is after several phone calls and emails our home insurance has agreed to pay out and despite people saying ' you should also claim for X, Y,Z' we are just happy that we are able to claim for our daughters missing items so that they can be replaced and she can continue to practice hard and keep playing a sport that she loves!

Hi just seen a black golf back,dumped on ground near me in Waterthorpe

Edited by thai
Mis wrote