New Wednesday Book: Through the Modern Era

Behave, you'll spoil Christmas :hihi:

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Ermmmm Tantalising......And at a bargain price of £13!

Think I will give this a miss tar.

Don't think I'll bother.have lived through it and seen it,don't want to read about it when we are in a different era and with a fantastic future.

Don't think I'll bother.have lived through it and seen it,don't want to read about it when we are in a different era and with a fantastic future.

True, there was some dross in that time, but there were some great moments i.e Cardiff 2005, almost going up to the Prem under Laws when we had Brunt, Whelen, and Boughera. The promotion under Megson and Jones when we pipped United. The excitement when Strafford became Chairman.

And the matchday tickets were cheaper.

True, there was some dross in that time, but there were some great moments i.e Cardiff 2005, almost going up to the Prem under Laws when we had Brunt, Whelen, and Boughera. The promotion under Megson and Jones when we pipped United. The excitement when Strafford became Chairman.

I can't remember Wednesday almost getting to the premiership with Laws.

Lee Strafford did what he could but his only real contribution was getting control away from the deadbeats that preceded him. He set the ball rolling for what we have today but let's remember it took two or three court orders to get Milan interested.

I can't remember Wednesday almost getting to the premiership with Laws.

Well I exaggerate a bit. We almost got the play-offs. Might have if Scott Carson's loan hadn't finished meaning we were left with Chris Adamson for the vital last few matches.

Well I exaggerate a bit. We almost got the play-offs. Might have if Scott Carson's loan hadn't finished meaning we were left with Chris Adamson for the vital last few matches.

12th place and way off the play offs.