Poor tv show for Red Nose Day.

What a poor show was put on by the BBC for Red Nose Day. It looked hurriedly put together. The comedians like Jonathan Ross and his side kick Jack whats his name, told crude and unfunny jokes. I do appreciate that they are collecting for charity but Children In Need and the host Terry Wogan can show them a thing or two about humour without being crude.

I listened to a bit and was completely unimpressed.

I listened to a bit and was completely unimpressed.

Glad someone else feels the same. Im sure if any young kids were up watching the show, their parents wouldnt be pleased at some of the filthy unfunny jokes that were told. They couldnt have gathered together a more unfunny set of comedians if they had tried. !!

Agree was cringeworthy in parts had to turn it off after a bit.

Some good causes though so gave um a tenner.

What a poor show was put on by the BBC for Red Nose Day. It looked hurriedly put together. The comedians like Jonathan Ross and his side kick Jack whats his name, told crude and unfunny jokes. I do appreciate that they are collecting for charity but Children In Need and the host Terry Wogan can show them a thing or two about humour without being crude.
Totally agree Pattricia,i've had it on in the background for the last three hours and havn't seen anything entertaining, and the presenting has been very poor.

The idea of it being entertaining is to draw in the viewers.Seeing those heartbreaking film clips in Africa isn't easy to watch,but i'm glad its acchieving its purpose,as the generous response in donations has revealed.

the following is a quote from the mail...

Documents released under the Freedom of Information Act disclose that while his co-presenters give their time for free, 68-year-old Sir Terry receives £1,300 an hour to front the charity television extravaganza.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-439875/Wogan-celeb-paid-Children-In-Need.html#ixzz2Nf3frplu

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

£1300 per hour...you are right patricia, he could show his peers how to earn a bob or two..i did not have time to watch tonights show, but like sir terry, i would be happy to present a show, once a year , for a few hours and earn that money.

---------- Post added 16-03-2013 at 01:31 ----------

in fact, just as sir terry does, i'd drag it out for as long as i could and earn as much as i could.

its a shame i'm not like john bishop, a really funny comedien , or the many others, who would probably, for one night only, do it for charity....sorry rant over. good night.

Documents released under the Freedom of Information Act disclose that while his co-presenters give their time for free, 68-year-old Sir Terry receives £1,300 an hour to front the charity television extravaganza.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-439875/Wogan-celeb-paid-Children-In-Need.html#ixzz2Nf3frplu

£1300 per hour...you are right patricia, he could show his peers how to earn a bob or two..i did not have time to watch tonights show, but like sir terry, i would be happy to present a show, once a year , for a few hours and earn that money.

in fact, just as sir terry does, i'd drag it out for as long as i could and earn as much as i could.

its a shame i'm not like john bishop, a really funny comedien , or the many others, who would probably, for one night only, do it for charity....sorry rant over. good night.

Now if they had let John Bishop present it that would have been a better show.

---------- Post added 16-03-2013 at 09:41 ----------

Thats up to the BBC if they want to pay him. Im sure better comedians could have presented Red Nose Day other than Jonathon Ross

Cant comment on last nights show, and of course its up to the bbc if they want to pay Terry wogan, i just find it digusting for a very popular, and probably very rich presenter to ask me to donate money, when he earns in a hour, what i have never earned in a month.

I cant ever watch him on children in need since learning he got paid for it. Its one night a year, i wouldn't mind if he gave his wages/fee to the charity, but as yet, i have never heard that he does.

I just wish he would stick to radio, i loved his radio 2 morning show, and i genuinely found him entertaining, and i did not have to look at his smug face!!

Agree was cringeworthy in parts had to turn it off after a bit.

Some good causes though so gave um a tenner.

It was so bad i turned it off before it started:hihi:

Now if they had let John Bishop present it that would have been a better show.

they did, he did, did you actually watch the show?

Now if they had let John Bishop present it that would have been a better show

As gym rat said they did, he was rubbish. Bishop was touted as the next big thing but he is actually not that good.

As gym rat said they did, he was rubbish. Bishop was touted as the next big thing but he is actually not that good.

Yeah, but at least he'd come away with some car stereos and hub caps.