Ched Evans back for the Blades?

well some clubs pay absolute millions in the championship so although I don't agree I also don't disagree.

500k in the championship is peanuts to a club the size of the blades.

extra fans through the turnstiles in the championship will cover that in a few weeks.

Still remember the Leon Clarke post from last pre -season,The Blades season is over because we signed him,or something very close to that............you see the garbage that some people will post on social media,and it still continues now.

Congratulations user SHEFF66:

Sorry Blades but thats your season over before its started . If Leon Clarke is the extent of your ambition then things are worse than I thought hes utter dross

Edited by chalga

Don't think united need him ,done nothing at chesterfield cant understand Chris

Wilders thinking in this one ,unless the board promised ched a deal and it's out of wilders hands, who knows but don't think cheds any good for championship just good league 1 players let's hope united are going to be more ambitious than ched evens

Edited by jacklev1
Spelling

Still remember the Leon Clarke post from last pre -season,The Blades season is over because we signed him,or something very close to that............you see the garbage that some people will post on social media,and it still continues now.

Congratulations user SHEFF66:

Sorry Blades but thats your season over before its started . If Leon Clarke is the extent of your ambition then things are worse than I thought hes utter dross

So you would say he's a success?

Who'd have thought it, Leon Clarke starts playing with pride and passion at the end of the season, we haven't seen that before :hihi::hihi:

Many thanks to all the comments from the Owls supporters.

Take that comment anyway you feel !

So you would say he's a success?

Who'd have thought it, Leon Clarke starts playing with pride and passion at the end of the season, we haven't seen that before :hihi::hihi:

More to the point,would you say our season was over before it started?..........see what I mean about garbage on here?

What part did Leon Clarke play in our season being over?

How can he play with pride and passion when he's injured?

Like I said,the garbage never stops does it.

More to the point,would you say our season was over before it started?..........see what I mean about garbage on here?

What part did Leon Clarke play in our season being over?

How can he play with pride and passion when he's injured?

Like I said,the garbage never stops does it.

AGREED, never a truer word spoken !!

Baggage is not good, sends out the wrong signals.

May not be a criminal but I wouldn't say a role model either.

I say United can do without the negative publicity.

A no from me, M.U fan

God we are going in circles arn't we ?

I'm confused by this, on one hand I understand that given the right players around him, he could produce. On the other hand, I just wish we would cut all ties with him and move on. But for all we know, McCabe could have had an agreement in place for months along with Wilders backing.

As we've all said this season, "in Wilder we trust", this is a big step for United, I trust CW and his decision making. That's the same decision making which took us to the title. For the past two seasons Wilder has had the midas touch, can he do it again ? It is a gamble and if it works, great. If not then that's something we must deal with.

For 500k plus add-ons (reportedly), we're not breaking the bank, put your differences aside and let's get behind the team. United need our support now, more than ever in our Championship quest.

COYRAWW

Don't think united need him ,done nothing at chesterfield cant understand Chris

Wilders thinking in this one ,unless the board promised ched a deal and it's out of wilders hands, who knows but don't think cheds any good for championship just good league 1 players let's hope united are going to be more ambitious than ched evens

The most sensible post on this thread.

Baggage is not good, sends out the wrong signals.

May not be a criminal but I wouldn't say a role model either.

I say United can do without the negative publicity.

A no from me, M.U fan

Whilever people keep heaping baggage on him,he'll have baggage,one follows the other like a horse and cart,until enough people say enough is enough, circumstances have changed and he gets a fresh start without prejudice,just like thousands before him in all walks of life have had a fresh start and most have took it.There will always be those with agendas to follow,that's up to them,following that through to its logical conclusion,everybody who was tainted by something would never be allowed to forget it and more,would have it thrown at them at every given opportunity,that is wrong.

God we are going in circles arn't we ?

This forum has been doing precisely that for years now..