Blades vs Chesterfield - Trophy day

Sorry boys, I don't really interact with Wednesday fans on here now, due to being told that one or more of the Owls got me suspended.

Who was that then?

Was reading a message on social media from an MK fan he said our fans were awesome and the best he's ever seen. We have the best fans in the country.

I doubt MK have seen much in the way of decent opposition fans in their short existence Futures.

I doubt MK have seen much in the way of decent opposition fans in their short existence Futures.

-------------

Edited by Sheridan1-0

More tickets on the way to satisfy Blades craving.

More tickets on the way to satisfy Blades craving.

The celebration at the end of the game, should be beamed back to giant screens such as in meadowhall and in the town centre, so many more can celebrate, that would be a nice touch.

The celebration at the end of the game, should be beamed back to giant screens such as in meadowhall and in the town centre, so many more can celebrate, that would be a nice touch.

Already giant screens in town for snooker, which could be temporarily used. :love:

Already giant screens in town for snooker, which could be temporarily used. :love:

Oh, it might happen then! They should do.

They're only giant screens though not massive. :P

Guest sibon

Would you go to the.beamback, Jon?

Going to be a cracking day tomorrow... please keep off the pitch!

Let's hope we can all see the presentation on the pitch at the end, and (hopefully) after a win celebrate a record breaking season

Yes, it will be amazing and one of the biggest celebrations the cities seen. I read that the last local team to reach 100 points was York in the early 80s... No other Yorkshire club has achieved this, which is special.

Whatever happens today, we're champions and that's all what matters.