Ipswich Town v Sheffield Wednesday 29/04/17

I guess you are correct:)

There isn't much of a workload left for the players though, the remaining games are well spread out. Still, I'll get on with growing tomatoes and teaching a bit of Chemistry. I'll leave Carlos to the footie stuff.

ooh i dunno Carlos knows his fish from his potatoes so maybe you could swap for a while

Ipswich will be pleased that a major league club is on the way to grace their ground this coming Saturday

Wednesday will bring their army and take over the town

Wednesday players to spank Ipswich

2-0 to Wednesday

Just keep the run going but Mick has a habit of getting one over us but then so does Warnock usually but saw them off so hopefully get another hoodoo out of the way ready for the playoffs.

Very hard game for us a micswich !

I will settle for a point as i know mm will try to do what he can to stop us !!

Go for it guys....will miss the banter with ye owls fans...

But blades time should be just as good...

Go for it guys....will miss the banter with ye owls fans...

But blades time should be just as good...

Never count your chickens Mooks!

We've long ago learned not to jump the gun and pre-empt what will happen.

Gaps have been closed and overturned before, so we'll keep at it and see what happens.

I'm not confident of going up. I'm not at all optimistic about going up.

There's four good sides involved in the Playoffs... (whoever they turn out to be)

Edited by Hotmale 1954

True bud but surely ye at least got a chance now cant see leeds getting in playoffs think its Fulham that's the main threat they have the wind in there sails and would fancy taking three points at Hillsboro.

To be honest if l was a betting man l would put owls Fulham final if ye stay clear in playoffs.

Owls to win in extra time 2-1..foresteri to get the winner 2 mins from end..

Lots of squeaky bum time !!!

Us well doomed

Sunderland home tomorrow

Southampton

Man City

Liverpool

Chelsea

to play....15 points no probs lol....:hihi:

Need to treat this as another must win game. Any other result and everything could still go pear shaped. Same starting eleven will do for me, get the right result, job done and then Carlos can rest whoever he likes for the Fulham game.

Obviously Wednesday want a win to secure a playoff spot. But then I don't know what I would do against Fulham. Clearly you would ideally want to rest players, but Fulham are on such a surge I would want a proper practice game against them to get a feel for how a playoff match might go. On top of that, actually beating them might dent their confidence and make the difference. But then a loss may have the opposite effect so...

Just need to get through Ipswich first and see what happens around us. I think Wednesday will win it. And that being the case I'd like to see Leeds still in with a shout of challenging Fulham. That way they can't afford to rest anyone against us.

True bud but surely ye at least got a chance now cant see leeds getting in playoffs think its Fulham that's the main threat they have the wind in there sails and would fancy taking three points at Hillsboro.

To be honest if l was a betting man l would put owls Fulham final if ye stay clear in playoffs.

Owls to win in extra time 2-1..foresteri to get the winner 2 mins from end..

Most people have already discounted L***s. To be fair, I had as well, 'til I read DnAuk's post below.

It got me thinking. If L***s can scrape in to the last Playoff place, I'd feel a tad more confident of doing summat. I really fear Fulham.

On that basis, we HAVE to beat Fulham last match, and hope (I can't believe I'm saying this!!!) that L***s can overtake them.

I wouldn't be that confident against 'Udders, Reading or L***s, but I reckon all 3 are (at the moment) weaker than Fulham and would give us our best chance.

Obviously Wednesday want a win to secure a playoff spot. But then I don't know what I would do against Fulham. Clearly you would ideally want to rest players, but Fulham are on such a surge I would want a proper practice game against them to get a feel for how a playoff match might go. On top of that, actually beating them might dent their confidence and make the difference. But then a loss may have the opposite effect so...

Just need to get through Ipswich first and see what happens around us. I think Wednesday will win it. And that being the case I'd like to see Leeds still in with a shout of challenging Fulham. That way they can't afford to rest anyone against us.

Good post Mr Auk.

It's definitely got me thinking a bit, and also, it's geed me up a bit.

I can't believe I'm wanting L***s to win a couple, but it may be the best outcome for us.

In truth, I don't want to play any of the teams in the P/O positions, but we have to (it's in the laws of the game :hihi:)

I think we shouldn't worry about anything other the Ipswich game and get a top six place secured...Who cares what Leeds or Fulham do or don't do...

I'd fancy Wednesday against any of the play off contenders over two games..but the thing from Carlos all season has been one game at a time and not to think too far ahead...

If it goes to the last game to secure it...lets worry about it then...

Just seen the Fulham games sold out and we don't have to be champions to do this,massive or what.

Most people have already discounted L***s. To be fair, I had as well, 'til I read DnAuk's post below.

It got me thinking. If L***s can scrape in to the last Playoff place, I'd feel a tad more confident of doing summat. I really fear Fulham.

On that basis, we HAVE to beat Fulham last match, and hope (I can't believe I'm saying this!!!) that L***s can overtake them.

I wouldn't be that confident against 'Udders, Reading or L***s, but I reckon all 3 are (at the moment) weaker than Fulham and would give us our best chance.

Why do you fear Fulham were top of the form table not them but you would rather play Leeds despite our results against them this year ?

Ok then :loopy:

Edited by Groose