What's May up to? General election 08/06/2017

Is your name Midshipman Easy? Arguing for the point of it?

Really, no brexiter has yet come up with a convincing argument to leave the EU.

You know, and I also know, that the real reason is racist xenophobia.

Spout all you want, but you know that is the reason.

---------- Post added 23-04-2017 at 15:07 ----------

Could you be so kind as to point out any factual inaccuracies in my post please?

No, thought not.

PS don't play the racist / xenophobe card, it's beneath you.

---------- Post added 23-04-2017 at 16:29 ----------

I am sure we could find a secure location for all those brexiters somewhere in the world.

We could find somewhere for you all in the middle of America or Australia somewhere.

You could have Nigel and Boris as your joint kings, regaling you with tales of yore.

Can I ask if you prefer Parmigiano Reggiano, Grana Padano or maybe Gouda?

Really, no brexiter has yet come up with a convincing argument to leave the EU.

Sorry, no. We have conceded that the Common Agriculture Policy is sufficiently bad to constitute a valid reason to leave

Though the debate is not closed and you are welcome to argue the contrary.

But we have a thread on that: can we take this over there please?

---------- Post added 23-04-2017 at 17:04 ----------

Could you be so kind as to point out any factual inaccuracies in my post please?

No factual inaccuracies, but neither are there any points worth a candle.

I'll give you a reason to leave the EU, it provides no protection from the other states shafting us. France charge us whatever they want for Disneyland and Germany charge us more for cars than America and they don't have a trade agreement

I'll give you a reason to leave the EU, it provides no protection from the other states shafting us. France charge us whatever they want for Disneyland and Germany charge us more for cars than America and they don't have a trade agreement

It's also a non-democratic, failing entity, prone to corruption.

Isn't that down to our Government not being strong enough to force them to follow the rules? Yes another reason to ditch the Con-servatives.

And no-one knows why.

Apparently it's because half the population of the Uk are racist, according to you.

---------- Post added 23-04-2017 at 17:55 ----------

Isn't that down to our Government not being strong enough to force them to follow the rules? Yes another reason to ditch the Con-servatives.

Not being funny but which party would you recommend?

What EU rules do you think the Conservatives have control over and can force on the EU?

Disney Sàrl and Mercedes Benz GmbH, both private businesses run for profit, charge you <and everyone else> however much they can get away with, in a free capitalistic market.

Don't like it? Vote with your wallet, go to Skegvegas and buy a Vauxhall or a Dacia instead.

Nothing to do with the EU, 'France' or 'Germany'.

Other than the fact that you can (still, for now) hop in your car and drive over to Disneyland just lke you would to Alton Towers, or buy your (RHD) Mercedes or BMW direct from the factory in Germany, thanks to the UK's EU membership.

It'll be less easy to do any of that, and cost still more, after <actual> Brexit.

Which will be great, for a variety of reasons.

Gosh, if you think Eurodisney is expensive, wait until you get to Florida. By your logic, I don't think we'll want any kind of trade deal with the US :hihi:

/OT, wrong thread, back to Ms May's power grab please.

Edited by L00b

Can I ask if you prefer Parmigiano Reggiano, Grana Padano or maybe Gouda?

Cheddar will do fine.

We will all be eating hard cheese soon.;)

Cheddar will do fine.

We will all be eating hard cheese soon.;)

Excellent, it'll go well with all your sour grapes :D

Amber Rudd is one of the MPs who may be charged for election fraud

Amber Rudd is one of the MPs who may be charged for election fraud
Couldn't happen to a nicer person.