Fitzalan square today 21/04/2017

Maybe you should let junkies use your garden to shoot up in. Or a spare bedroom

Hahaha very funny. Someone comes with suggestions that are too advanced for you and this is how you react.

It was really bad in town today, got harassed record times for money. Fitzalan square was pretty calm.

Hahaha very funny. Someone comes with suggestions that are too advanced for you and this is how you react.

It was really bad in town today, got harassed record times for money. Fitzalan square was pretty calm.

We've tried liberalism and its just not worked. Thats why you can see the rise of the conservatism and the right all over the world.

People are sick and tired of the hug a hoodie, soft justice blame culture that have that has enabled criminals and junkies to infest our communities.

Its time to get tough on crime and the causes of crime.

I don't see any rise in conservatives at all. Politics are based on hopes lies and fantasies. A fantasy is a dream, when you wake up it is gone.

Fitzalan square is getting dirty and ignored, it has great potential and could become a very nice place. It is easy to feel its gone by grandeur from the past and it is a pity to see it has now become a place for drug consumption.

I don't know much about the renovation plans of fitzalan but may have heard somewhere they plan to throw a lot of money at it.

We've tried liberalism and its just not worked. Thats why you can see the rise of the conservatism and the right all over the world.

People are sick and tired of the hug a hoodie, soft justice blame culture that have that has enabled criminals and junkies to infest our communities.

i'm not sure we have tried liberalism, in regard to drug use or that we have a particularly soft justice blame culture.

Its time to get tough on crime and the causes of crime.

probably, but the previous conservative governments cut the budgets for the police, prison service and the services who could intervene and direct people away from crime.

if you really want to get tough on crime and the causes of crime then you have to spend money. you can't do either on the cheap.

i'm not sure we have tried liberalism, in regard to drug use or that we have a particularly soft justice blame culture.

probably, but the previous conservative governments cut the budgets for the police, prison service and the services who could intervene and direct people away from crime.

if you really want to get tough on crime and the causes of crime then you have to spend money. you can't do either on the cheap.

I think the police are catching their fair share of criminals but the courts are giving out fluffy suspended sentences.

Instead of feeling sorry for heroin addicts, we should send them to prison for 3 months and let them dry out. Hard turkey

I think the police are catching their fair share of criminals but the courts are giving out fluffy suspended sentences.

Instead of feeling sorry for heroin addicts, we should send them to prison for 3 months and let them dry out. Hard turkey

Yes, because there no drugs in prison. None what so ever. No sir.

Plenty of drugs if you have the money.

Most of the people ive seen buying heroin near me have been begging outside Wilkos

lower level courts are fairly tightly constrained by the government on what sentences can be given and anyway the prisons are full.

and then what? put them back in the same environment that drove them to drug addiction?

recovering addicts need long term support and an alternative to what they were doing before.

lower level courts are fairly tightly constrained by the government on what sentences can be given and anyway the prisons are full.

and then what? put them back in the same environment that drove them to drug addiction?

recovering addicts need long term support and an alternative to what they were doing before.

Well at least they'll be off the streets for 3 months.

Its time we starting thinking of the victims of crime before the criminals themselves.

Well at least they'll be off the streets for 3 months.

Its time we starting thinking of the victims of crime before the criminals themselves.

the endless jail-streets-jail-streets cycle, achieves nothing but wastes a lot of money.

by doing this properly, we make fewer victims of crime which must be a good thing.

I can go one step further and unashamedly say I got better.

Same here :thumbsup:

LOL:suspect: