Peter Kay's car share

New series starts tomorrow.

The first series was a slow burner but if you kept with it it was hugely rewarding. Loved it and can't wait for new series!

1st one was good,think there's a limit to how many series to do before it runs out of steam,would say 2 at the most but he does have talent unlike many more we see on our screens.

Sorry I just don't " Get" Peter Kay. Neither on stage or in Care Share. This latest series has been classed as boring and slow.

Sorry I just don't " Get" Peter Kay. Neither on stage or in Care Share. This latest series has been classed as boring and slow.

I take it he won"t be getting an invite to dinner then ?

There has only been one episode so far so how can the series be classed as boring or slow?

Personally I found it achingly funny.

It's like any comedy show... not everyone will find it funny.

I certainly do. I decided to have a bit of a binge watch of the new series on iplayer. I thought the episode with the safari park was hilarious.

That's all I'll say as I don't want to spoil it if others.

There has only been one episode so far so how can the series be classed as boring or slow?

You can watch all four on BBC iPlayer. I watched them last night.

I enjoyed the first series. Wondered if the second series would be a disappointment but no, it was good.

It's like any comedy show... not everyone will find it funny.

I certainly do. I decided to have a bit of a binge watch of the new series on iplayer. I thought the episode with the safari park was hilarious.

That's all I'll say as I don't want to spoil it if others.

So did we, I liked the last episode to where she was trying to get him to open up.

Peter Kay has stormed it again. A comedy genius.

Excellent - I ache from all the laughing !

Not really watched it until I watched it on BBC I-player and I've got to say I was in tears of laughter. Especially the safari one. They are both brilliant. :hihi: