Sad news of a great classiccar lady

I think you will all agree its so sad to loose joyce snidall the great lady and her well known Hillman imp well known as the yellow peril,she made a great contribution to classic car shows including helping lowedges classic show go from only 2 to 300,sadly missed by all,but I thought it only right to mention this sad loss.

That is really sad, I once broke down in one of my Hillman imp's right out side where she lived, What's the odds on that!, Lucky for me the rotor arm had popped off easy fix. Hope her imp is in good hands.

she bought the 1975 imp in 1990 and it was at the funeral with some more Hillman imps,hope it finds a owner who loved it as much as she did,it was a normal used car daily up to a couple of years ago when she was advised to keep it indoors in winter due to road salt issues,she will be sadly missed,but I will try to do something in her memory at lowedges festival this year as she and others help me build that up to 300 cars and it must never be forgotten the work she did for our car show and many others

thank you all for reading this and I understand its hard to comment o such sadness thank you