Where do expat forumers live now?

Shame, I was expecting some where more glamorous such as Tahiti, N Korea, Siberia, etc. And certainly expat workers in the Middle East, Far East or Africa

Far far away.

I live in Liverpool now from , Coleridge road Darnall .

Shame, I was expecting some where more glamorous such as Tahiti, N Korea, Siberia, etc. And certainly expat workers in the Middle East, Far East or Africa

North Korea, glamorous? LOL even if one of us lived there we wouldn't be allowed to let you know :help:

North Korea, glamorous? LOL even if one of us lived there we wouldn't be allowed to let you know :help:

no but we'd have the leaders haircut to show ;)

Nether Edge – Only for two weeks: I was born there.

Wicker,Gleadless, Montreal, Gleadless (again), Dronfield, Niagara Falls, Bangkok, Lima, Tehran, Mumbai.

Long since retired and living in a community close to Toronto

Regards

Edited by Falls
Corrections

I feel really embarrassed now as those countries I lived in previously do not come up to your expectations. Consequently, I've removed the addresses in those countries from my initial post.

I'm sorry I wasn't good enough.

Does Beauchief count?

Why not? It sounds kind of French. :wink:

It looked quite nice on BBC news the other night, we're thinking about the last two weeks in August but can't decide whether to go all inclusive or self catering.

We fancy a nice relaxing holiday somewhere that the locals have a devil may care live for today attitude.

We're hoping to find it on Thomson's website.

Hi just wondering how far you ex sheffield people have moved to live ,i moved to live in newcastle in australia about 90 mins north of sydney in 91 what about anyone else out there