Newcastle United fans hit out as "embarrassing" ticket allocation for

You know the triangle shaped land across the road? The old Hiram Wild's to the old bus station and back to Bramall's Gold room, including the old Wednesdayite car park?

The stadium COULD be part moved/new rebuild there. It will have anti flood measures incorporated in to it. There will be plenty of car parking space with shops, attractions, amenities and whatever else. Training ground maybe? Who knows?

The present stadium will be used as a car park (greatly needed) and for other amenities. Training ground maybe? More housing wouldn't surprise me either.

As long as we don't build a hotel. :hihi:

DON'T SHOOT ME, I'M ONLY THE MESSENGER!?!?!? :)

That's what I've heard.

You know the triangle shaped land across the road? The old Hiram Wild's to the old bus station and back to Bramall's Gold room, including the old Wednesdayite car park?

The stadium COULD be part moved/new rebuild there. It will have anti flood measures incorporated in to it. There will be plenty of car parking space with shops, attractions, amenities and whatever else. Training ground maybe? Who knows?

The present stadium will be used as a car park (greatly needed) and for other amenities. Training ground maybe? More housing wouldn't surprise me either.

That's what I've heard.

I heard this a while ago, it might have been last season. Although the site is 7 acres it seems to be the wrong shape to me. If you look at the area on Google maps it doesn't look capable of taking the shape of the present stadium. Not saying it's impossible with a different design but it would be a very tight fit unless the intention is to purchase Bramalls and the wood yard.

One thing's for sure - nothing will happen until we're promoted. :)

That's what I've heard.

That land has been sold to Jaguar Estates property developers, who build residential and commercial space. I can't see them having a go at building a new football stadium tbh ;)

That land has been sold to Jaguar Estates property developers, who build residential and commercial space. I can't see them having a go at building a new football stadium tbh ;)

I was told it was 'Dragon Investments'

Maybe the 'Wednesdayite' person dealing with it knows more about it?

Edited by Hotmale 1954

I'm sure you're right. They would need to be not only promoted but firmly established before contemplating such a move...........but we can dream. :)

I heard this a while ago, it might have been last season. Although the site is 7 acres it seems to be the wrong shape to me. If you look at the area on Google maps it doesn't look capable of taking the shape of the present stadium. Not saying it's impossible with a different design but it would be a very tight fit unless the intention is to purchase Bramalls and the wood yard.

One thing's for sure - nothing will happen until we're promoted. :)

I hear we're buying the lot, including tho old Tetley's site?

Edited by Hotmale 1954

A couple of Wednesday mates were on about the rumour that Chansari had spent £1mil buying land somewhere around Attercliffe. Anybody else heard owt?

A couple of Wednesday mates were on about the rumour that Chansari had spent £1mil buying land somewhere around Attercliffe. Anybody else heard owt?

maybe hes buying all the land from the stadium right down to attercliffe then LOL

maybe hes buying all the land from the stadium right down to attercliffe then LOL

He'd probably get some change out of a £million :)

He'd probably get some change out of a £million :)

how much for the land from attercliffe right through Darnall, Hansworth through to Woodhouse then? lol

Remember when Tesco's moved form one side of the roundabout to the other at Chesterfield?

A football ground, an Aldi, a KFC and other stuff all popped up on the same new site.

It was an enormous amount of cash for Tesco to move 700 metres, and struck me as very odd. It was done for some reason.

The 'Commercial and Residential Land' mentioned above, could fit in to a similar type of idea for Hillsborough?

If the triangular site was to be used mainly for 'just' the stadium, I suspect it would fit very nicely on the land with a bit left over for Club Shop, a bit of car parking etc, or whatever the 'planners' thought best.

Wednesdayite owning a large chunk of it already could be a huge bargaining tool for what happens to it.

(I assume Wednesdayite own it?)

The existing stadium site could be used for loads of stuff?

As China Town springs up around B all Lane, S6 could have a fantastic area of it's own. Why not?

Just a thought .......................................

Edited by Hotmale 1954