Rio Ferdinand : Being Mum & Dad

See there's a program on with him coping with the loss of his wife....why.....it should be about a normal guy without the financial backup.

There is nothing normal about you and your horrid obsession with money :hihi:

See there's a program on with him coping with the loss of his wife....why.....it should be about a normal guy without the financial backup.

He is coping along with his parents and his dead wife's parents who help him with the care of his children.

He may be very wealthy but he is a man who is grieving for his wife who died of breast cancer aged 34. His wealth cannot buy his dead wife back.

Your thoughtless comments speak volumes about you - and not in a good way.

He is coping along with his parents and his dead wife's parents who help him with the care of his children.

He may be very wealthy but he is a man who is grieving for his wife who died of breast cancer aged 34. His wealth cannot buy his dead wife back.

Your thoughtless comments speak volumes about you - and not in a good way.

I have gone through what he has and believe me it took a lot longer than he took to move on,I thing I have the experience to comment on him more than others.

I have gone through what he has and believe me it took a lot longer than he took to move on,I thing I have the experience to comment on him more than others.

I once had a slash at the side of the road, doesnt mean I can tell Paula Radcliffe how to run a marathon.

I once had a slash at the side of the road, doesnt mean I can tell Paula Radcliffe how to run a marathon.

Shows what type of person you are.

Shows what type of person you are.

Coming from someone with a hatred of wealth :hihi:

Coming from someone with a hatred of wealth :hihi:

Why would I hate wealth when I have a bit:huh:

Why would I hate wealth when I have a bit:huh:

Grrrrrrrr, you lucky bugger :)

I do understand your views on this though mate, there are people from all walks of life that are having this terrible thing happen to them, most of them do not have the financial backup to make it happen more smoothly, they face much more hardship and this in turn makes some of the decisions a lot harder to make.

Edited by mickey finn

I thought it was very genuine and I honestly balled my eyes out throughout.

Nice to see someone using the death of thier partner in such a public and cynical way.

Bad person, makes me sick. Scumbag.

Nice to see someone using the death of thier partner in such a public and cynical way.

Most people get over their sorrow without thrusting it in everyones face,why make a programme on him when there is plenty of others.

He treated her appallingly throughout her life. I've had the misfortune to meet the man myself. An awful excuse for a human being.