Which singer or band did you never see live but wish you had ?

Townes Van Zandt without a doubt...great loss to the music world when this guy died.

---------- Post added 15-03-2017 at 14:58 ----------

...and Gram Parsons as second..

*NSYNC. It wouldn't be the same now I'm older tho, lol:hihi:

Indeed. And I'm going to miss the Edinburgh show, sadly. Still, two out of three...

I'd have loved to see Gram Parsons too... and Ian Dury.

I did see Ian Dury-many times. And I'm afraid you did miss much. Very much! He is one I would love to see again. And the proper Dr Feelgood and Alex Harvey!

Elvis of course, but Eric Burdon has a fantastic voice, hear 'House of the Rising Sun' and as a solo singer is unsurpassed imo

Bob Dylan I like too

I did see Ian Dury-many times. And I'm afraid you did miss much. Very much! He is one I would love to see again. And the proper Dr Feelgood and Alex Harvey!

Fortunately, I did see

again. And again. And...

...Eric Burdon has a fantastic voice, hear 'House of the Rising Sun' and as a solo singer is unsurpassed imo

Bob Dylan I like too

I've seen

, so I guess I shouldn't be posting on this thread apart from saying I understand, cressida, why you wish you had seen him. I don't think it's too late though – I understand he's still performing.

I saw Bob Dyan once. As a dot on a stage, in the far, far distance. That was enough.

Cheers for that HB, he is a much underrated artist :D