Sky diver above intake

Just seen a sky diver over intake on his own. Isn't this dangerous considering we have been forecast a storm? I cant see him now, and the darker cloud are coming our way.

Hope he's safe and okay

I'd have thought skydiving into a city was more of a worry than a storm. Theres a lot of painful things to land on over Intake...

Just seen a sky diver over intake on his own. Isn't this dangerous considering we have been forecast a storm? I cant see him now, and the darker cloud are coming our way.

Hope he's safe and okay

:huh:

Hmmm... are you sure it was a sky diver?

It could have been a Hillsborough Tree Penguin blown off course while carrying out low-level reconnaissance of the liquorice allsort factory... :suspect:

Pretty sure it was a sky diver haha. No penguins I'm afraid.

I usually see them around catcliffe morrisons area, but I've never seen one around here.

All skydivers have to pass a level of competency in order to jump on their own.

Once they are qualified they then have to do a practice run prior to every jumps session.

Local weather forecast are checked throughout the day by the jump school and bearing in mind that any failure to check out the weather prior to flights is their failure and responsibility.

I don't see it not being safe for the diver or he would not have been allowed to jump.

Pretty sure it was a sky diver haha. No penguins I'm afraid.

I usually see them around catcliffe morrisons area, but I've never seen one around here.

? what tree penguins.

Did his chute open?

He was just floating in circles. Kept coming back on him self, so yes the chute was open.

Maybe it was a disgruntled passenger in the Alcocopter?

Must be a bit lost if he's over intake then, alchresearch :)