Sign in to follow this  

Flats on Woodfield Road Crookes

Can anyone tell me if the flats on Woodfield Road, Bole Hill, Crookes are private or housing association? Thank you!!

The address of the flats is Longfield Road, not Woodfield Road so maybe you would receive a better response by ask the mods to change the title of the thread. Zoopla (sold house prices) has them listed as Leasehold but AFAIK has no other information. Could they belong to the university perhaps?

Edited by Jomie

If they're flats, their ownership would be leasehold (if each has been sold); but that's not what OP asked.

Yes, they are flats and I am aware that this kind of dwelling is usually leasehold. The OP wants to know if they are private or housing association. I mentioned the fact that they are leasehold because there is a dearth of information about them on Zoopla. As they are leasehold it would point to the fact that they are private but it doesn't tally with the lack of sale history. Can you answer the OP's question?

Yes, they are flats and I am aware that this kind of dwelling is usually leasehold. The OP wants to know if they are private or housing association. I mentioned the fact that they are leasehold because there is a dearth of information about them on Zoopla. As they are leasehold it would point to the fact that they are private but it doesn't tally with the lack of sale history. Can you answer the OP's question?

Sadly, no. But OP could verify from HMLR exactly what titles are currently registered.

Use https://www.gov.uk/search-property-information-land-registry