Looking for a venue for Sheffield Bloggers event

Hi!

I am looking for a venue where I can organise an event for bloggers based in Sheffield.

Last summer we organised one but we didn't have a great experience with the venue we used back then.

Ideally the venue would be free to hire, but we would possibly be interested in either providing our own food or buying a buffet if provided. We had 30 bloggers at last years event, but this year we are thinking of keeping the number around 20.

If you have any suggestions or ideas, or know of a venue, please leave contact details and I will be in touch!

Thank you :)

We could help if you wish. We have a private room for free that can accommodate and are happy for you to provide your own food or have a paid buffet if you prefer.

Please PM me if you are interested.

http://www.whitelionsheffield.co.uk

Hi there

We are Sheffield Transport Sports Club at Meadowhead. I'm sure we would be able to help you if you are happy to host your event in the south of Sheffield? please pm me for more information!