Any creepy roads in Sheffield?

Boggard Lane, Oughtibridge, a boggard is a frog-like supernatural creature, cemetery located on the same road for good measure.

Got to agree on the top part of Cobnar Road, impassable with a vehicle and now closed off, very dark and overgrown.

Got to agree and there are some very spooky paths in the woods near there!

theres quite a few around coal aston and across towards eckington,also the greenhill ,beuchief one mentioned earlier.

My brother never believed in anything creepy or supernatural but says many years ago when Buntings nook was an open road he drove along one night and thought he was going to hit a figure standing in the road when he stopped his car it had disappeared that seems pretty creepy to me

Bunting Nook is a well known haunted spot.

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=55724

There's yellow lines on it though, and cars parked where there are none, so I'm not sure how suitable it is for the OP.

Stalker Walk in Sharrow sound creepy

Not really a road but Frog Walk that runs alongside General Cemetry is very spooky. Don't know if there's any stories about it out there. I can second Bunting Nook as well, used to go up there as a lad. Always got weirded out, especially up near the old house and church.

Bunting Nook is good (as others have posted) and also just round the corner from there is Lightwood lane.. no road markings, trees and bushes on the side of road. That road is a bit longer and just provides access to some farms and cattery.

Not really a road but Frog Walk that runs alongside General Cemetry is very spooky. Don't know if there's any stories about it out there. I can second Bunting Nook as well, used to go up there as a lad. Always got weirded out, especially up near the old house and church.

A body was dumped in a mattress in the vegetation there 15 or so years ago

A body was dumped in a mattress in the vegetation there 15 or so years ago

I thought that was on a lane near Parkway markets.

I thought that was on a lane near Parkway markets.

No, I remember at the time. It was the pathway between Sharrow Vale Road and the cemetery entrance - opposite the old snuff mill

Rivellin Valley road..many a biker met his death there..;)