My Poll card has been redirected, can I still vote?

Though, as already posted, you do NOT need to produce a polling card- nor even to have received one- in order to vote at the polling station.

You can only vote at the Polling Station named on your card .You will be refused if you just turn up at any other .As stated the Polling clerk doesn't need to see the card but it helps the process if you have it .

The clerk should ask you "are you Joe Bloggs?" for example and the onus is on you to answer truthfully, a line is then drawn on the clerks register to signify you've voted and a number written on the slip counterfoils This is done for just this reason so that if I had turned up and claimed to be you my fraudulent vote can be removed ,a lot of people think it removes the anominity from the vote but the numbers are never cross referenced for any other reason than suspected dodgy voting

Though, as already posted, you do NOT need to produce a polling card- nor even to have received one- in order to vote at the polling station.

My problem here is, I'm unsure where my polling station is. I suspect it's not the one I used in the past at my previous address so Im guessing if I just turn up to the one I think it should logically be.

Isn't the polling station name on your voting card? So the one on the redirected card must be the one you are currently registered with?

Ah, you know what, I'll stop guessing, just phone 0114 2734093 and ask them :D

My problem here is, I'm unsure where my polling station is. I suspect it's not the one I used in the past at my previous address so Im guessing if I just turn up to the one I think it should logically be.

There is a website but it doesn't help with Sheffield ones. However, the council one has a map of all polling stations: Polling stations.

If your card has been redirected as you say then presumably it was sent to your old address and will relate to where you are registered to vote ,it should state the location of the polling station on it ,are you sure its a polling card you've got and not just the notification that says you are registered ,I postal vote for instance but get a card telling me I will be getting a postal vote .If its an actual polling card you've got it should definitely tell you where your station is ,I've worked as both a polling clerk and presiding officer in polling stations and you cannot allow anyone to vote at a station they are not registered to if for no other reaso9n than if by some miracle there was a 100% turn out you may only have enough slips for those on your lists

There's a list of Notices of Poll on the council website and this includes a complete list of polling stations together with which areas they cover.

Notices of Poll.