Builder/DIY experts advice needed!

I'm repairing some concrete steps and am confused about bonding the new concrete (I've bought ready mixed just add water type) to the existing concrete. I've bought some KA Bond SBR type liquid that I thought I could just paint on (diluted )before slapping the new concrete on but I'm not sure now whether it's the right stuff. Any advice welcome thanks

Sounds good to me, but I wouldn't claim to be an expert. I'm told that ordinary PVA is pretty good.

I'm repairing some concrete steps and am confused about bonding the new concrete (I've bought ready mixed just add water type) to the existing concrete. I've bought some KA Bond SBR type liquid that I thought I could just paint on (diluted )before slapping the new concrete on but I'm not sure now whether it's the right stuff. Any advice welcome thanks

Depending on how the steps are damaged you may need to add screws, good video here=

The KA bond should be fine....

Hi as said depends were damage is and more than likely it's on the face of the

tread . Hell of a job and may be better if precast ones to just replace the most

badly damaged ones. :suspect: This is an insurance risk dont bodge dangerous

Edited by spider1

Depending on how the steps are damaged you may need to add screws, good video here=

The KA bond should be fine....

Thanks for this