Religious Door to door knocking

My Bold

I think you are mistaken, what has been called for with muslims is, an open disapproval of terrorism, there are good and bad muslims why should the majority apologise for the few. and to my knowledge never been called for.

You want to look at the comments on Sky News then.

The point is valid. I have never openly disapproved of many, many crimes. I do disapprove, but I never express it, nor am I expected to. I'm not expected after every rape to go 'oh that's awful. I think we men should publicly parade round to show that we're not all like that'. That's what muslims are expected to do. Just look on any Facebook post after an attack.

The number of times I've seen comments such as 'the Imams should publicly speak out to say that they don't support this'. Why? Why should they?

The only reason people need that is if they're stupid enough to think all muslims are terrorists.

EDIT - actually, you said it yourself - 'what has been called for is an open disapproval of terrorism'. Why? Why should they? Do you openly disapprove of all crimes involving average aged guys of whatever classification you fit into? I know I don't. I don't go on Facebook after every crime involving a middle aged white guy and say 'by the way folks, I openly disapprove of this'. Why should I?

I think the weston world have denounced terrorism every day, and if a few thousand christens where doing what a few thousand muslims are doing, there would be an outcry from ALL Christianity.

I think the weston world have denounced terrorism every day, and if a few thousand christens where doing what a few thousand muslims are doing, there would be an outcry from ALL Christianity.

When did you last active denounce any crime? I certainly can't remember when I last did.

Let's not talk just terror though.

A few million men commit rapes. A few million out of say 6billion, so a small percentage.

When did you, or any man, or any representative of men, last stand up publicly and say 'we're not all like that'? I've never seen it, because it's not seen as necessary.

The point is this - just because a small percentage of muslims are clinical morons doing something ridiculous, doesn't mean that all other muslims should feel duty bound to publicly denounce it every time it happens.

Oh and as a side note, I can't remember hearing anything from the vast majority of priests when various members of the catholic church were noncing their way through alter boys. A few did, but there was never a public outcry for every priest to show their disgust.

i dont want to turn this thread into an anti muslim thread so this is my last post on the subject.

you conveniently leave out the outcry that such as Rotherham and other cities caused and still causing, with rape and a lot more.

Youve forgotton about he northern ireland troubles then? And upteen other countries arounld the world?

Do you post on facebook denouncing christianity when you see a picture of a load of nutters waving "god hates fags" plackards? Burn down an abortion clinic? I could go on and on and on but ive stuff to do.

---------- Post added 22-05-2017 at 12:02 ----------

i dont want to turn this thread into an anti muslim thread so this is my last post on the subject.

you conveniently leave out the outcry that such as Rotherham and other cities caused and still causing, with rape and a lot more.

And youre forgetting what the catholic church is doing, and probably still doing.

See how easy this is?

Nope - don't leave it out at all. It was wrong; very wrong indeed. But it's a small number of perverts.

In the same way, I wouldn't tar everyone from Gleadless Valley as a chav criminal, just because one small group of chav criminals from there broke into my car, and a number of houses on my road.

There's filth in every pond.

Lords Resistance Army in Uganda.

The pro life mob outside abortion clinics that harass women and bomb doctors.

Britain first and the antics of Paul Golding and Jayda Fransen.

All Christian putatively - wheres the outage for them?

Since there isn't any - why expect Muslims to have outrage?

Youve forgotton about he northern ireland troubles then? And upteen other countries arounld the world?

Do you post on facebook denouncing christianity when you see a picture of a load of nutters waving "god hates fags" plackards? Burn down an abortion clinic? I could go on and on and on but ive stuff to do.

---------- Post added 22-05-2017 at 12:02 ----------

And youre forgetting what the catholic church is doing, and probably still doing.

See how easy this is?

My Bold

I think you are mistaken, what has been called for with muslims is, an open disapproval of terrorism, there are good and bad muslims why should the majority apologise for the few. and to my knowledge never been called for.

You are personalising this, did you read the above or just jump in, "now have some thing to do"

You are personalising this, did you read the above or just jump in, "now have some thing to do"

You promised us your previous post was going to be last comment on the subject?;)

Disgusted and angry.

What kind of disgusting human blows innocent joe public up ?

Kids for ... Sake ! Kids !

Muslim and proud ? Muslim and ashamed !

Edited by Starlc